• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍿Get Your Popcorn!🍿

Popcorn Flavors

• Extra Butter

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Plain

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Kettle

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Carmel

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Cheddar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dill Pickle

• Red Hot Cinnamon

• Chocolate Drizzle

• Ranch

• Bacon cheddar

• Garlic Parmesan

• Jalapeno cheddar

• Vanilla

• Lavendar

• Other/uncommon

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
e9d480a0-b25f-4e6c-bdb7-5ac0aa458a58.fc7f1b5f5e25514f9fcc95e520ebc06d.jpeg

What kind of Popcorn do you prefer?

I just went with butter but dill pickle sounds interesting.

i honestly like good ol movie theatre popcorn the best, a little extra butter is alright but not necessary

Wtf are those choices?! We have here only salty popcorn and that's it. Cinema? Salty popcorn. Supermarket? Salty popcorn.

Our neighbour country has sweet popcorn with carmel I think? And I hate it. I also ate butter popcorn once but it's not for me. Can't even imagine the other sorts listed lol

I LOVE FLAVORED POPCORN. they're everywhere in the USA. i vastly prefer tangy, savory, spicy flavors over sweet. 10000 tins of caramel corn go to hell

More butter and more salt for my popcorn, and fresh from the movie theater.

What in the... there are OPTIONS? I only know sweet or salty popcorn. So I go with regular old sweet popcorn. EXTRA BUTTER??? How does that even work? do you get a hunk of butter on top of your popcorn? Or is there like a soap dispenser but for butter? Truly puzzling

Toffee popcorn! I’m not massive on popcorn tbf I’ll eat it if there’s nothing else 🤣

lavender popcorn?? red hot cinnamon popcorn??? 😵‍💫 i had no idea those existed… who is eating those

buttered/extra buttered popcorn is fire, especially at the movie theatre, but popcorn with chocolate drizzle is also delicious! milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white, it’s all delicious on popcorn! i’m not usually a big sweet and salty person, but popcorn + chocolate is definitely elite 🤤

Butter or kettle corn, but I hate when popcorn gets stuck in my teeth so I eat it rarely

Love me some popcorn 🍿 the more butter the better. Popcorn at the cinema was always a major highlight for me as a kid. I also really enjoy the Smartfood brand white cheddar popcorn.

Wait up.......where's the popcorn chicken option at?? 👀👀👀 I mean I know it's uncommon but that would have DEFINITELY been my first choice lol

I don't really eat popcorn very often. Normal popcorn is fine but nothing spectacular for me, though it needs to have salt. Caramel corn is pretty good, so I guess I'll vote for that.

I've never had garlic parmesan popcorn or jalapeño cheddar popcorn, but those sound like flavors I would enjoy. I might have to seek them out sometime and give them a try. Maybe those would get me to eat popcorn more often.

vanilla popcorn? lavendar popcorn? where are you guys getting your popcorn from?! anyway white cheddar popcorn is amazing. i wouldn't mind extra butter popcorn though.

What in the... there are OPTIONS? I only know sweet or salty popcorn. So I go with regular old sweet popcorn. EXTRA BUTTER??? How does that even work? do you get a hunk of butter on top of your popcorn? Or is there like a soap dispenser but for butter? Truly puzzling
Yes.
OIP.MicsWpGTf4nbNRs3N4uVvAHaEg

You can find these at Movie Theaters in USA. Or you can get boxed popcorn from the store that has extra butter in it.
Also you can find flavor powders in stores to put on popcorn.
Love me some popcorn 🍿 the more butter the better. Popcorn at the cinema was always a major highlight for me as a kid. I also really enjoy the Smartfood brand white cheddar popcorn.

Wait up.......where's the popcorn chicken option at?? 👀👀👀 I mean I know it's uncommon but that would have DEFINITELY been my first choice lol
Will buffalo popcorn work?
Popcorn Factory seems to have launched a Savory Chicken and Waffles flavor.
I think that is the closest I can get you to Popcorn Chicken and it still be popcorn :)
I love extra butter, but red hot cinnamon sounds fire.
My mom use to make that. It is pretty hot. It is one of her favorite popcorns. Basically, you melt down Red Hots with stuff and stir the popcorn in like you would Caramel popcorn.

Back