• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plushes or figurines?

Plushies or Figurines

• Plushies

Votes: 45 76.3%
  • Figurines

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
I like them both but went with plushies since they’re more affordable and you can sleep with them. Also, I don’t have to wrry as much about counterfeits; I still have to be careful buying from third party sellers rather than directly from the company.

I prefer plushies - I never quite got into or understood collecting figurines. That being said I’ve seen some that are incredible detailed works of art which is impressive! They just wouldn’t have any use for me as they just kinda stand there collecting dust. A plush I can at least hug or use as a pillow

Plushies are cute, and figurines are cool. I guess I pick both. I can’t pick one. This doesn’t have to do with my decision, but I think that figurines tend to be more accurate to how the character is actually supposed to look. Look at this comparison:

1714141104548.png
1714141160461.png

For me it really depends on what either one looks like. I only buy figures or plushies if it is something that I like and within my budget.

plushies! with figurines, i feel like i have to be completely careful and cautious or i'll break them. freaks me out too much. 😅

I voted for plushies but I am not really that much into collecting things that just sit around and take space. If I had a choice I would choose plushies because at least they are soft, especially if they are the miniature variety so I can put them on my dashboard. So, not a collector but I would have one or two. I am thinking of buying either the Aegislash or Greninja sitting cuties if they ever come out. I am also hoping they release Megas too.

I love them both but tend to gravitate more towards plushies. Besides just being cute they’re also easier to just put anywhere, whereas figures always feel like they need a dedicated space to me. I do prefer figures when it comes to stuff to decorate my desk with though, especially mini figures. The most expensive figures I would buy are like $40-$70, I can’t imagine ever buying those super deluxe ones that cost hundreds of dollars.

Back