• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plushes or figurines?

Plushies or Figurines

• Plushies

Votes: 45 76.3%
  • Figurines

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Sorry plushies.. I just love my figurines too much.. 😭

I collect both pretty passionately, so this was a tough decision! I've DEF spent more on plushies though than I have figurines.. >_>

I don't really have or collect any. I used to have a lot of figurines back when I was a kid. Not to display, but to play with. Some of them were played with so much they fell apart. Which really upset me and I loved them so much so some of them were held together with hotglue, superglue, or in one case a wad of duct tape lol.

Even now I guess it would still have to be figurines cause while I don't have a lot, I still have some amiibos and they kind of do look cool. There are some who get really hardcore about collecting them and have a massive collection, but I maybe have 5 if that.

I collect both but I most definitely have a greater liking towards plushies. I love being able to hold and hug them! The majority of my plushies are Pokemon but I'm also collecting Kuromi (from Sanrio). My figurines are anime or game-related

Great question! I like figurines/statues more because they allow for more detail and dynamic poses. But unfortunately most of the high quality ones are either super expensive or come in blind boxes, so I don't have that many. Plushies are soft and cute and (usually) more affordable, so in the end I have more plushies since they're cool too.

It really depends on what the plush / figurine is.. in general I prefer plushies, because well.. I can cuddle them. But for some things like League of Legends I love the figurines 🥺

I have to go for cute cuddly plushies. Figurines are great but you can’t hug them

Plushies all the way! Display figurines are cool to look at and all but since they lack nice tactile qualities they are doomed to just sit on the shelf collecting dust.

I love plushes because they are soft. I think figurines are more of a collectible. You can actually cuddle plushes.

i like collecting both! plushies make nice cutesy things, figurines can be more accurate and dramatic.

I'm going to have to go with plushies for this. I have a few plushies, though not a ton.

While there have definitely been some figurines that appeal to me, they're often too expensive for me to justify purchasing for what they are. Always have other things that the money would be better spent on.

Ooo im in the minority here. I do love plushies but they take up so much more space compared to the type of figurines that I like to collect, so I prefer figurines!

Plushes for me! I have far, far more plushes than I do figures ahaha, and I think I prefer them because they're cute and soft and a lot less breakable; which also makes them a lot easier to store.

Back