• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free art for a style experiment! (On hold, Catching up on requests)

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Hi again, I felt like drawing some art requests for this particular art style, just drop in your references and your color of choice.
Once again, If I react a (y) or ❤️ on your post, that means I'll draw your art request!

monocolor1.png
monocolor2.png

Ohh these are so cool!! ;v; I'll leave Twyla (pinkish-purple) here, thank you so much for considering!! 💜
Twyla refsheet.png

Ohhhh so pretty!! I love how glossy and clean this style looks! ❤️ Absolutely no pressure since I know you already have a few requests. Just a plain blue hoodie is fine if you don’t want to do the tie-dye or the writing!

IMG_6535.png
IMG_6536.png
IMG_6541.gif
IMG_6540.png
IMG_6539.png
IMG_6538.png
IMG_6537.jpeg

hair + hoodie inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

For my colour of choice, I’ll go with blue! thank you for considering 🫶🏻

Oooo these look so cool! I'd love one of my spooky rep!
Yellow would be my colour of choice
cVcidKi.jpeg
Thanks so much for considering!

Last edited:
Oh please I would love some of your amazing art. Thank you so much for considering. For colour, purple please 💜
IMG_1585.jpeg

Monochromatic stuff is always really cool!

Purple

Green
Here you go, enjoy! (just take this as a thanks on the full body chibi you made.)
1.png
2.png

(Also, to the other requesters, please make sure your reference pic is bright enough or clear enough so I can see the details of the reference, also I'll go a bit slower this time since I have a Splatfest post I'm planning to draw in mind. Thank you!)

Here you go, enjoy! (just take this as a thanks on the full body chibi you made.)
View attachment 546285View attachment 546286

(Also, to the other requesters, please make sure your reference pic is bright enough or clear enough so I can see the details of the reference, also I'll go a bit slower this time since I have a Splatfest post I'm planning to draw in mind. Thank you!)
They look great!!!! Tysm!!!

I love your style experiment! I am too shy to throw out any of my new OC's, plus you already have a decent queue, but I just wanted to throw some positive vibes in here. 💫

OMG this style is so cool!! I'd love to have HER drawn with salmon pink if possible but eitherway, thanks for the consideration!!!

Thank you for the sudden onslaught flood of art requests that you made, so I'll put the new requests on hold from here after this post and I'll be catching up with the requests by order, I'll open this again sometime once I'm finished with the requests!

Here's a couple of requests done today!
here’s my ref if you would consider her! aeri

i would love it in pink 🩷
thank you for considering!
Here you go, the hair is fun to draw. Enjoy!
3.png

i'll throw claire into the ring ^^ for the color, maybe the same orange as her hair? thank you for considering! <3
I really like how the color scheme looks, I hope you enjoy!
4.png

hi! this style looks so cute, i’ll go ahead and drop my reference :)
the color can be whatever you feel like doing !!

tysm for considering!

edit: didnt see you were on hold sorry i was on mobile! no rush at all

Last edited:
Back