• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing free art for a new style experiment!

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I'm trying to come up with the semi-simple chibi style to experiment before putting this style option to the art shop,
feel free to send in OCs, Island reps, and basically other characters for me to draw in this style! 😊

edit: If I react your post with Like (y) or Love :love: , that means I will draw your request. Thank you again for the support, I appreciate it!
chibiyanrima.png

Last edited:
I’ve always thought your art to be adorable! Here’s my rep! Thanks for considering and good luck with your new art style, though I know you will do great with it!
F6BE2831-96CF-44AF-901C-6D12AF406C69.jpeg

your art never ceases to amaze me; your chibi-style is so cute!! 🤩 no pressure at all ofc, but i’ll drop my island rep below for consideration. thank you for the opportunity! <3
0900C9AB-C5A4-4158-A0C0-84077C03AA70.jpeg
F8CDD6AF-19CA-494F-81A2-DF7CCCFDF79D.jpeg

Hello if you would like to practice on an Anthro here is
munchie.png
Thank you so much for considering :)

Your new style is heckin' adorable! I understand if I'm too late to have my Rep considered but figured I'd post her refs anyway. Brody mostly wears her Amity look as her go to look during Spring - Fall. In Winter she wears her Red Winter outfit. She also loves her Skele Dress as well. Thank you for looking!

Brody's Ref

Oh boy! Your art style is so iconic, and seeing something new in development is very exciting!

Leaving some references here if you feel like drawing either of my babies 😊

Violet - my island rep and belltree mascot

Or if you prefer more interesting/ detailed hair and clothes:

Relsey, my main in an online game I’m playing. She’s a priestess and generally very gentle natured and quiet.

BD1C4D12-482F-420F-ABB8-BD051071A3D3.jpeg

29F510D4-85DA-4F0E-8871-E1527A2B2D8B.jpeg

Back