• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing free art for a new style experiment!

Id love my rep but hes currently been wearing cosplay for the last few months xD.

Would that be ok? If your still accepting requests.

Edit: Actually would you do my Stardew farmer ^^; im super into it right now

Last edited:
your chibi’s are so cute, if you’re still taking request could I get one of her? If not no worries, thanks for considering!
0eY6xue_d.webp

AAAAAHHHH hi hi hi!

I was wondering if you could draw two lil cheebs maybe?

Mikey from Tokyo Revengers is one and then my oc ;w; I don't want them together I just want two separate images if that's okay!

Mimi / OC

and then Mikey from TR :3 I had another OC in mind instead of Mimi, but she only has picrew references :")

Thank you for considering !!! :3

I was thinking over which dress to draw on her so I have to improvise the OC's dress. 😅
Hope you like and enjoy! 😊
chibimikey.png
chibimimi.png

hi!! if you’re still taking rqs, here’s my island rep :)

I'll put the requests on hold in here. As soon as I finish the previous requests, I'll put this option on my art shop so worry not for those who were late.

Back