• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing free art for a new style experiment!

Could you do a chibi of demencia from villainous? If not that's ok too :3 have a great day!

I love your art so much Yanrima, sorry in advance for all the notifs. 🥰
Here's my ladies, if you wanna doodle 'em.
E6Zt6W1UcAEZYPZ.jpg

PXL_20201216_011535371.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Your new style is heckin' adorable! I understand if I'm too late to have my Rep considered but figured I'd post her refs anyway. Brody mostly wears her Amity look as her go to look during Spring - Fall. In Winter she wears her Red Winter outfit. She also loves her Skele Dress as well. Thank you for looking!

Brody's Ref
I really love drawing the winter outfit. Enjoy! 😊

chibibrody.png

Oh boy! Your art style is so iconic, and seeing something new in development is very exciting!

Leaving some references here if you feel like drawing either of my babies 😊

Violet - my island rep and belltree mascot

Or if you prefer more interesting/ detailed hair and clothes:

Relsey, my main in an online game I’m playing. She’s a priestess and generally very gentle natured and quiet.

I admit, honestly love Relsey's design so I couldn't resist drawing her; I spent the most time drawing the chibi version of her.
The clothing design is really fun to draw.
Enjoy! 💙✨

chibirelsey.png

I admit, honestly love Relsey's design so I couldn't resist drawing her; I spent the most time drawing the chibi version of her.
The clothing design is really fun to draw.
Enjoy! 💙✨

View attachment 484183
My goodness! She looks perfect! Thank you so much 🥺💙 This is the first Relsey art from someone other than me, so it’s really special to me 💙 may I use her on discord as my pfp? We have a guild server there and it would be so fun to have art of my main character there :3

Hi! I know my rep is sort of basic but let me know if you’d like to draw her:) IF NOT THATS FINE I LOVE YOUR ART <3

If you fancy a bit of a challenge tho
:) that’s my oc

Attachments

• 197E1CFA-B6AE-44C8-AC06-21F1C5C59AAA.jpeg
    197E1CFA-B6AE-44C8-AC06-21F1C5C59AAA.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My goodness! She looks perfect! Thank you so much 🥺💙 This is the first Relsey art from someone other than me, so it’s really special to me 💙 may I use her on discord as my pfp? We have a guild server there and it would be so fun to have art of my main character there :3
Sure, if you're going to credit me, I always go by my username/online alias: Yanrima. 😊

Speaking of Discord, I also have Discord but I use it only on TBT-related servers. (same username)

AAAAAHHHH hi hi hi!

I was wondering if you could draw two lil cheebs maybe?

Mikey from Tokyo Revengers is one and then my oc ;w; I don't want them together I just want two separate images if that's okay!

Mimi / OC

and then Mikey from TR :3 I had another OC in mind instead of Mimi, but she only has picrew references :")

Thank you for considering !!! :3

Hi, if its not too much Id love some art of my characte here - if you decide to I would prefer my most recent upload to that file ! <3

Back