• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Interest Check] Mars is taking free art requests!

-Mars-

Drift's #1 Fan
Bells
Shot in the dark since the forum seems like a ghost town at the moment but I wanted to see if there is enough interest in my art for me to consider revamping my art shop. I will be drawing anything as long as it doesn't break TBT rules or it is harmful, I have a right to refuse a request that make me uncomfortable.
This will be first come first served and I will try and do as many requests as I can(depending on how many people post) I will like your post if I accept your request.
Alright fire away and drop me some references or not

Unsure of what your art looks like - but if you drew your icon and signature then I think it's very cute and you should open a shop up!

hello friendooooo!!

lately I've been thinking it would be really cool if someone could draw one of my Super Mario fan characters 😄
specifically these guys here: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

of course if you're not interested that's okay, I could always find someone else with a more familiar design (human/animal) if you want the practice!

If you're up for it, I'd love it if you drew Cece from New Leaf!

1686109424497.png
1686109453709.png
1686109866460.png

Hello everyone! Thank you all for waiting patiently!
@xSuperMario64x
I have finished drawing Chomp King I'm not really sure about how this turned out so please let me know if you want any changes!
Chomp King.jpg
@DJ-Mika I will draw Cece tonight or maybe later today and update this post with the drawing. Thank you for waiting

I'm still open for requests!!!

EDIT: I'm sorry again for the delay DJ-Mika, I was going to keep to my word but then I had some unexpected family matters come up and I couldn't get this done until now. I Hope it turned out okay but feel free to ask for any changes!
Cece.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Thank you all for waiting patiently!
@xSuperMario64x
I have finished drawing Chomp King I'm not really sure about how this turned out so please let me know if you want any changes!
@DJ-Mika I will draw Cece tonight or maybe later today and update this post with the drawing. Thank you for waiting

I'm still open for requests!!!
EY NICE IT'S MY CHOMP BOYEEEEE 💛
he looks great!! I was just thinking a bit ago abt how difficult it is to draw chain chomps haha 😭 but yeah it's fantastic, ty for drawing him for me 😄💕

EDIT: I'm sorry again for the delay DJ-Mika, I was going to keep to my word but then I had some unexpected family matters come up and I couldn't get this done until now. I Hope it turned out okay but feel free to ask for any changes!

I'm only just now seeing this sorry for the late response

EEEEE SHE'S SO CUTE 😭❤️
Don't worry about it, there was never any rush! She turned out great and there's nothing that needs to be changed, the art's amazing!
Thank you again for taking the time to draw out requests, she's adorable! 💖

I'd like to request Captain Olimar, please! (You can draw Pikmin with him if you want, but mostly I just want a picture of him!) :)

1688109658686.png

Back