• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

jiny's art dump (°◡°♡) rqs open

000F7DAA-52D3-4A88-B6EC-6776F94894DE.png

i kinda want to sell icons like these, would anyone be interested?🥲

E01805AF-A172-4E7C-9B6F-400F0E0DEC2C.png

bleh // practicing poses
i regret doing the eyes in that way, i still have so much trouble with eyes ;^; and idk how to make the hair look more like hair????

Last edited:
went down a rabbithole and found a bunch of my old art ! :<

hPMsBs7.png.jpeg
x7aDMKv.png.jpeg
bFMcN4y.png.jpeg
Ro2Bke6.png.jpeg

this is so funny to me lol, but its fun to look back at my old stuff! glad i never deleted these 😅

decided to redraw this old drawing:
x7aDMKv.png.jpeg

this was in 2016~~

Untitled29_20231114163202.png

sooo 6 years later? TuT i feel old (still not the best, but there is def improvement imo!!)

aaaa wow your style is seriously so precious 🥺 keep up the good work

if you're okay with drawing irl people I would looove a drawing of myself (i can DM you a link to photos or drop the link here, whatever u prefer) but if not I have 2 OC's I can link to see if ur interested in any of them :3
Thank you for considering 🫶🏼

decided to redraw this old drawing:
View attachment 522362
this was in 2016~~

View attachment 522363
sooo 6 years later? TuT i feel old (still not the best, but there is def improvement imo!!)
oh wow that is a wonderful impovement!! I really enjoy peeking at this thread, your art is lovely 💗✨
would you perhaps be interested in trying to draw a non-human (but maybe humanoid) character? 😊

aaaa wow your style is seriously so precious 🥺 keep up the good work

if you're okay with drawing irl people I would looove a drawing of myself (i can DM you a link to photos or drop the link here, whatever u prefer) but if not I have 2 OC's I can link to see if ur interested in any of them :3
Thank you for considering 🫶🏼
hiii thank you!! that means a lot 🥹 i’d love to draw you!!! feel free to dm me the refs whenever but if you wanna link your oc’s as well please do so!! i’d love to draw both you and your oc’s, i def want the practice!

oh wow that is a wonderful impovement!! I really enjoy peeking at this thread, your art is lovely 💗✨
would you perhaps be interested in trying to draw a non-human (but maybe humanoid) character? 😊
thank you!!!! and sure!! 🫶🏻

hiii thank you!! that means a lot 🥹 i’d love to draw you!!! feel free to dm me the refs whenever but if you wanna link your oc’s as well please do so!! i’d love to draw both you and your oc’s, i def want the practice!
no problem love! 🥺🫶🏼 and okay I will send the refs of myself and both the OC's for you in the DM's shortly :D thanks so much

AAAAA IT'S LOVELY!! 😍
if you eventually do a full body that would be cool to see, but otherwise I still very much appreciate you drawing her for me, she's wonderful 🥺💕✨

@allainah
FCA5C162-7EC5-4F8C-A4B0-F41F4994486E.png

9BEEF1BB-DC96-41C1-920F-CF6865E47DF4.png

as a bonus i drew your island rep as a quick doodle! (hope u don’t mind haha)
AEAD0AA9-3029-4DF5-9DF1-9EDF3ECBDFA2.png

i also drew your oc maple as a full body first but i didn’t like it but i’ll include it here just in case ;u;
C9C06D15-C5ED-470F-A5F9-EBAA0C8744CB.png

@allainah
View attachment 523151

View attachment 523152

as a bonus i drew your island rep as a quick doodle! (hope u don’t mind haha)
View attachment 523153
i also drew your oc maple as a full body first but i didn’t like it but i’ll include it here just in case ;u;
View attachment 523154
OMG AAAAAAAA the fact i havent been on in days and just log in and u posted this not long ago.... MADE MY NGIHT :3 <3
they're literally all so freakin precious omg i adore you 😭😭🫶🏼 and funny enough i think the full body maple might be my favorite! idk its hard to pick bc all so soft n precious, but its really so good!!!!
i can't believe u made this all for me ima have to pay u back one day 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

edit: sdjfsdhfkj anD you did Opehlia?! SHE LOOKS SO GOOD, u are a goddess
im adding all of these to my folders

OMG AAAAAAAA the fact i havent been on in days and just log in and u posted this not long ago.... MADE MY NGIHT :3 <3
they're literally all so freakin precious omg i adore you 😭😭🫶🏼 and funny enough i think the full body maple might be my favorite! idk its hard to pick bc all so soft n precious, but its really so good!!!!
i can't believe u made this all for me ima have to pay u back one day 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

edit: sdjfsdhfkj anD you did Opehlia?! SHE LOOKS SO GOOD, u are a goddess
im adding all of these to my folders
AAA YAYY i’m glad i made your night <333 and REALLY!! haha my personal fav is the first drawing i attached lol. but thank you sm for requesting and i’m so glad you like everything!!! u really don’t have to pay me back 🥹 drawing them was so fun, they all have really cute designs, and i enjoyed having a lot of characters (including yourself) to practice with!! again i’m so glad you love everything, it means so much <333

4332CA5F-4FFB-4C79-B1CC-0605CE33068D.png

idk how to make my art look more professional looking??? (is that even the correct term)
to me it still looks like a middle schooler drew it and it’s so discouraging to me tbh😭😭😭

Back