• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Art Auction for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kei.

Bells
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (28) +
Hello! I've never done an art auction before, so I thought I could try it out here!

RULES
☆ Winning prize will be colored, chest up sketch of 1 character of your choice
☆ You agree to the following TOS regarding my art: TOS
☆ Payment up front! I will start once I receive payment
☆ Art delivery within 1 week
☆ I will draw only human characters, with provided visual reference (no word descriptions!)

Bidding Status
SB: 150 TBT + 0 NMT
Current Bid: 4100TBT

Minimum bidding increments: 50 TBT

Auction ends Feb 24 11:59pm EST
Can add-on NMT to bid, I will consider 10 NMT = 5TBT
10 minute snipe guard (bidding is still allowed after ending time with snipe guard)

Please feel free to ask any questions! Thanks for looking <3

Example of my art

FzKKS8NWcAQuZeb
F1TBmSKWwAAkcgU
FgVp0v2WAAArW5t

I will most likely be drawing in this style for the highest bidder, but may change the rendering style if we reach past 1500 TBT​
Art sample for winning bid

F8gxnraW8AAqQZ2
352a70c8_original.jpg

Last edited:
Waa I love your art so much! I wish I could bid too but I have uuuhhh 24 tbt (cursed be the red envelopes).
Sad Crying GIF

I will be back if you ever do something like this again
1708630798681.png

Thank you all so much for your interest and support!! 😭😭😭 i was not expecting this many bids.. 😭 i think i will shorten the bidding period until Feb 23, 11:59pm EST

Hi @kei. !

We wanted to share a friendly reminder that auctions hosted on The Bell Tree shop boards must adhere to our auction rules. Specifically, once an auction has begun, the end time cannot be changed. Please stick to your original end time & auction terms; otherwise, we will need to close the thread.

Regarding your bid increment rule, it appears that the 50 TBT increment is meant as a minimum increase rather than a requirement for bidders to raise bids by exactly 50 TBT each time. It may be helpful for all bidders to clarify this in your original post.

If you have any questions about our auction rules, you're more than welcome to make a thread on the Contact the Staff board. :)

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the auction! :blush:

Edit: for any bidders reading this, the end time is February 24 11:59pm EST

Last edited:
Hi @kei. !

We wanted to share a friendly reminder that auctions hosted on The Bell Tree shop boards must adhere to our auction rules. Specifically, once an auction has begun, the end time cannot be changed. Please stick to your original end time & auction terms; otherwise, we will need to close the thread.

Regarding your bid increment rule, it appears that the 50 TBT increment is meant as a minimum increase rather than a requirement for bidders to raise bids by exactly 50 TBT each time. It may be helpful for all bidders to clarify this in your original post.

If you have any questions about our auction rules, you're more than welcome to make a thread on the Contact the Staff board. :)

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the auction! :blush:
Thank you for the heads up!! I have clarified the minimum bidding requirements and reverted the bidding end date to Feb 24 11:59pm 😊💕

EEK there’s no way i can dump over 2k into a bid but i do want to say that your extra examples are so pretty! im happy to see people bidding so high for you! ^v^

EEK there’s no way i can dump over 2k into a bid but i do want to say that your extra examples are so pretty! im happy to see people bidding so high for you! ^v^
I didnt expect it either!! 😭😭 but i am thankful for the support and interest everyone has on my art 😭💕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back