• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Here is my entry!
E33AAD1E-F508-4C13-8FD2-E44E5527CF22.jpg

The event has now concluded!! Thank you so much everyone for the entries. As always, I love seeing all the different takes on the line arts! It always amazes me how no entries look the same although even if they share the same line art 🥺

Very special thanks to @Mick and @dizzy bone for kindly providing line arts for week 1 and week 2!!! Not trying to sound dramatic, but without Mick and dizzy this event 100% wouldn't have happened.

I have unfortunately been really busy since the beginning of this year, and was about to pass up on hosting this event. Mick and dizzy then volunteered to create line arts for the first two weeks, and I thought "Hey if it's only the third week, I can totally do it". Thanks again Mick and dizzy, you are the best and I love your arts!!!! 🙇‍♀️

Thank you so much for kind comments as well!!! As Mick said, it makes the hours spent working on the lines totally worth it 💖

Stay tuned for the staff favorites!

Back