• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OPEN] Enter the Dafuqinox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafuqinox

Bells
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Feedback
0% (0) +
Enter the Dafuqinox.png

🖍️ Welcome to "Dafuqinox Doodles"!
Ready to bring your ideas to life through quick, quirky sketches? Dive into the Dafuqinox, where doodles meet imagination with all the extra frills!
Please note: this offer is short and goes till the end of the "TBT Lunar New Year" event which ends on February 24.
🚫 What's Off-Limits:
  • Keep it clean—no NSFW, gore, or dramatic requests.
✏️ Doodle Guidelines:
  1. Send over your wild ideas—no holding back!
  2. Keep it straightforward and fun—let me know what you are looking for; if you can please provide an example or be detailed on what you want so I can make your art come alive!
💬 Enter the Dafuqinox, where doodles meet imagination! and let's make your ideas come alive.
🌟 Once I approve, send those Red Envelopes my way. Let's turn your imagination into a gallery of unique doodles! 🎨✨

Do you have any art samples?

I'm curious about the doodles, plus it'll help your art shop if your put in your art samples on your first post.
Just an advice. (y)

Hi I was wondering if you could make me an avatar with a starry theme, spring, and fairy like. I know today's the last day for red envelopes, so let me know thanks
hope.jpg
💕

Do you have any art samples?

I'm curious about the doodles, plus it'll help your art shop if your put in your art samples on your first post.
Just an advice. (y)
Yes, I will post some examples soon. Super busy week. Thanks for the heads up.
Post automatically merged:

Hi I was wondering if you could make me an avatar with a starry theme, spring, and fairy like. I know today's the last day for red envelopes, so let me know thanks
💕
Absolutely give me about a day or so and I will have this ready for you.

Yes, I will post some examples soon. Super busy week. Thanks for the heads up.
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely give me about a day or so and I will have this ready for you.
Perfect, I’ll send the red envelope shortly!

This thread has been closed for selling images which were generated by an AI tool, and pretending that they were not.

Trying to pass the output of an image generator off as your own hard work and misleading others for your own gain is not something we will tolerate on TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back