• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

I'm just glad I could finish in time. Thanks for all the beautiful lineart!!

photo_2022-09-03_21-33-03.jpg

8wBVeLK.png

i'd like to issue a sincere apology to artists everywhere
I wanted to print this out, but my printer ran out of ink mid-print lol. and unfortunately, in the art program I used, no matter how much I would try to close the lines, it would still fill in an obnoxious amount of color... so I gave up and made the coloring obnoxious. such a beautiful lineart does not deserve such, but alas D:

Loved colouring this in. I'm so glad I finished it in time. Sadly since it's night time, the lighing feels unnatural so it looks darker than it is ;_: I used many stuff for this :D colouring pens, gel pens, crayon, soft pastels etc.
Also tried to colour the crystals in like the ones from the fair :D

done.jpg

omg I just got the biggest scare - I thought I missed the deadline because I somehow miscalculated time zones. The fair time timer just saved me phew! Almost done with mine. Had to rush, only had today to work on it ;-;

Back