• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon FINAL SPLATFEST! SEE INSIDE...

Team Marie definetly.

I personally feel that them ending Splatfests is perfectly reasonable. As a matter of fact I'm kind of suprised they weren't ended sooner.

It's been over a year since the game was introduced.
They're eventually going to run out of ideas for Splatfests and we'll end up getting stuff like One VS Two. It's better to stop before it gets to that point.
The team can't keep working on Splatfests when they can be working on other things. I'm sure everyone will be very relieved that Splatfests are over and they don't have to meet up every month or so and try to come up with something.
People are eventually going to lose interest in the game. We can't have Splatfests keep on going when the game becomes a ghost town. Again it is better to end Splatfests before it gets to that point.

While Splatfests can be fun, I'm suprised that so many people are upset they're ending. Many people have complained about Splatfests being unfair, insane connection issues, etc. And really there isn't anything that special about them, they're cool and all but it's really just the same thing with a different theme every time a Splatfest is held. Personally I think that they should've been more spread out the make them more exciting.

Despite all this, they really should add an alternate way to get Super Sea Snails because I really don't want to waste my coins on spins.

I have to say that I'm disappointed this is the final Splatfest. The game has been out only a little over a year. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to come up with a new topic and post a couple pieces of art every month. Looks like you won't be able to earn those shells anymore either. I'm going to go with team Callie though. She's always been my favorite of the two.

Wow already? I know its been a year but it still feels so early. :'<
I got this game in the begginning too.
Good thing theres Overwatch. XD

#TeamMarie
Also I'm probably gonna vote for Museum D'Alfonsino.
I just really like that one. Or maybe even Walleye Warehouse since its so easy to play on. The one I don't want voted in is Moray Towers or the beach one.

#TeamCallie

I love her dialog and she's just so bubbly :D

I saw this and it was sad to see, I mean, it's only been one year since the games release, and their already ending it?

Team Marie for me. I feel like there should be a poll. :p

I'm disappointed that they're ending Splatfest. I think if nothing else it could've been used for marketing. For example Team Hoshido vs Team Nohr, or Pokemon Sun vs Pokemon Moon. And there are plenty of other things to use besides just those.

image_21.jpeg

I just posted about this in a different thread concerning this smh I should've saw this one. Guess I'll just copy and paste what I said there because I want to know what others think.

I knew I was Team Callie before this was ever announced. Although I like the color green more, Callie's color scheme and overall personality appealed to me more. I like Marie just fine, but always found her a little overrated, since everyone always picked her as the favorite. Also, I see a lot of people who disagree, but I agreed with a majority of Callie's splatfest teams, even if I admittedly didn't really get invested in any of them. I never would've really sided on a team just because of Callie, anyways. Always on my opinion. (Shame on me, I've had the game since the fourth splatfest, I guess I didn't think they'd be gone so soon, and I'd 100% want to join the Christmas and Pokemon ones, had I known they were even going on.)

Anyways, I already knew that. But if I didn't, I'd surely consider it after how Marie acted in the NA announcement.. she's been awful rude to Callie recently.. but I really did expect her to be on Team Callie, y'know, like Callie expected her to. Idk, she was basically like, hey if you don't vote for me you're dumb, but then everyone continues to vote for her. Ik they're rivals for splatfests, but they're also cousins, partners, and friends.

Ik I'm reading into it too much, but I just don't get why the moody kind of rude character is more popular. She used to be more sarcastic than rude and I loved it but man, she started actually getting mean.. I'm sure if Team Callie loses I'll feel a lot better if we finally get a heartfelt apology from both Callie and mainly Marie to each other tbh for all the fighting.

Sorry I wrote a novel about this lol. I just really hope Team Callie can put up a really good fight!!!

Argh, this is a toughie. I act more like Marie 90% of the time irl, but Callie's just so cute and bubbly (and I act like her the other 10% of the time). It also doesn't help that I usually pick Marie's team during Splatfest from sheer coincidence. Guess I'll go with Callie, just cuz her dialogue's made me chuckle just a smidge more than Marie's. Also, am I the only person who REALLY hopes we get to receive all the past Splatfest shirts after this?

Argh, this is a toughie. I act more like Marie 90% of the time irl, but Callie's just so cute and bubbly (and I act like her the other 10% of the time). It also doesn't help that I usually pick Marie's team during Splatfest from sheer coincidence. Guess I'll go with Callie, just cuz her dialogue's made me chuckle just a smidge more than Marie's. Also, am I the only person who REALLY hopes we get to receive all the past Splatfest shirts after this?

To put it shortly, no.

It would be nice to get past Splatfest shirts, I wanna rock the Pokemon ones.

Back