• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon The final Splatfest - Chaos vs Order

Which team are you gonna choose?

• Team Chaos

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Team Order

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

Pellie

Bells
Switch
6460-9283-1140
splat 1a.jpg

The final Splatfest got announced! It's Chaos vs Order and will be from July 18th till July 21th.

The announcement trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEk-Ib0n2Uc

There will be also new headgear!

splat 2a.jpg

So which team are you gonna choose? And do you think whichever team wins will affect the
story of Splatoon 3?​

I was just about to post about this. The trailer was really epic! It's not what I was expecting for the final splatfest. It looks like gold and silver are going to be the colours, can you imagine the ink if it was metallic? I haven't decided what team yet, but I'm leaning towards team chaos. I think the outcome of this splatfest could affect the next Splatoon game (assuming there is going to be one). Either the next world would be really chaotic or overly ordered, where the next agent tries to fix this?

Team chaos all the way baby.

C͕̝̗͙͇ͭ̒͛͞H̦͛̊̊̾ͥ̏A̞̜̩͓̥͍ͭ̓ͩͅO̰͇̼͔̲͓̝̎̈́͆̀͒ͩ̕S̵̳̜̻̫̗ͫ͑

Since they ended up playing Calimari Inkantation during the final bit of Splat 1's last Splatfest, I wonder if they'll do something similar in this one (Fly Octo Fly maybe)?

I'm really glad it wasn't Pearl vs. Marina. I would have hated picking one over the other; they're both fantastic. I prefer Team Order, but if my hubby and friend pick Chaos, I'll begrudgingly pick that with them. It'll be fun either way! I feel like regardless of who wins, if the story for the next game is based off of that, it could be really interesting.

The new chaos and order gear are crazy fly too, but I'm not a huge fan of the shades.

Also, rip unicorn vs narwhal splatfest. The Splatocolypse usurped the spotlight real fast.

Last edited:
C͕̝̗͙͇ͭ̒͛͞H̦͛̊̊̾ͥ̏A̞̜̩͓̥͍ͭ̓ͩͅO̰͇̼͔̲͓̝̎̈́͆̀͒ͩ̕S̵̳̜̻̫̗ͫ͑

Since they ended up playing Calimari Inkantation during the final bit of Splat 1's last Splatfest, I wonder if they'll do something similar in this one (Fly Octo Fly maybe)?

Ooh yeah, I forgot about that! I hope so, Pearl and Marina's songs from the octo expansion were the best, I hope they do put them in the mix!

I'm actually kinda team order but since most of my friends are team chaos guess we will have to ban Marina in Splatoon 3 or something lmao

I'm going with Chaos, mainly because I really want to play gold ink (I think that's what it's gonna be?) and wear a black shirt lmao. Can't wait to get the new gear tho and synergise that fish bone hat + bare feet with my quad lol XD

I'll pick Order over Chaos any time. And it's right on my birthday, too.

Such a shame that it's the final Splatfest. I'll miss splatting my victims to the tunes of Muck Wars.

Anyone know how to get the gear for this splatfest? Am I missing something? I see people wearing the mohawk helmet and I WANT.

Edit: JK, just got the news post with the download. Chaos gear is clearly supreme, but I must say the Eye of Justice helmet kinda slaps

#TeamChaos

Last edited:
Too soon to end it imo :(

Anyone know how to get the gear for this splatfest? Am I missing something? I see people wearing the mohawk helmet and I WANT.

Edit: JK, just got the news post with the download. Chaos gear is clearly supreme, but I must say the Eye of Justice helmet kinda slaps

#TeamChaos

Oh, I didn't got the news yet? Was wondering how you get the gear, since I saw some people
already have it. Are the news coming out at some specific time (I'm at Europe btw)?

Am I doing something wrong? I still didn't got the news post for the Splatfest gear and I don't know
around which times the Switch updates the news posts...

Oh, I didn't got the news yet? Was wondering how you get the gear, since I saw some people
already have it. Are the news coming out at some specific time (I'm at Europe btw)?

It didn't come at any specific time for me, I closed the game and reopened it - then I checked my news on the home screen and it was there! :] Hope you find it soon enough, you can also always order the gear from others

Back