• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon The final Splatfest - Chaos vs Order

Which team are you gonna choose?

• Team Chaos

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Team Order

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
It didn't come at any specific time for me, I closed the game and reopened it - then I checked my news on the home screen and it was there! :] Hope you find it soon enough, you can also always order the gear from others

Thanks! The news post finally showed up around afternoon. :D Got the gear and love that helmet for
Team Chaos!

I missed far too many splatfests and I regret it so much now.

I missed far too many splatfests and I regret it so much now.

Same. I missed a bunch because I got my Switch like a year later when the game was already out,
also missed one because I had no time to play. The few I was able to be part with were great, but
I wish I could have been part of much more.

Same. I missed a bunch because I got my Switch like a year later when the game was already out,
also missed one because I had no time to play. The few I was able to be part with were great, but
I wish I could have been part of much more.

We can totally organize mini TBT splatfests with the post splatfest update allowing us to play all shifties in PB!!! I really hope multiplayer lobbies don’t die out so soon after the final fest. I’m still gonna play a lot of ranked modes until new horizons comes out XD

We can totally organize mini TBT splatfests with the post splatfest update allowing us to play all shifties in PB!!! I really hope multiplayer lobbies don?t die out so soon after the final fest. I?m still gonna play a lot of ranked modes until new horizons comes out XD

Oh yeah, forgot about that update! Too bad they didn't add some new Octoling hairstyles with this...
But I do like the idea of mini splatfests! I guess there will be still a ton of people playing the game after
said splatfest (unless players from the loser team gets pretty salty over their defeat and quite the game,
lol). Makes me wonder if and when a Splatoon 3 will coming out.

We can totally organize mini TBT splatfests with the post splatfest update allowing us to play all shifties in PB!!! I really hope multiplayer lobbies don’t die out so soon after the final fest. I’m still gonna play a lot of ranked modes until new horizons comes out XD

Won’t need to worry about the multiplayer lobbies dying out. I can confirm you can still get into one just fine in the first game and considering how few people own a Wii U compared to Switch it’s safe to say the sequel will stay going strong for quite some time.

Team Order 100%! I thought more people would be going for order because of Marina tbh but it seems like a bit more people are chaotic lol

Nintendo of Europe is going to distribute ''free'' posters in celebration of the final splatfest in exchange for 300 platinum points (but you do have to pay for shipping lmao).

Also they're gonna sell shirts for both team chaos and order and they look pretty nice I'll probably get them both from the My Nintendo Store. Again I have only seen this on the European website so far so idk if this also applies to NA but I guess you can see for yourself if you have an American Nintendo Account.

By the way we have no dates for when the shirts and posters become available it just says sometime later in July.

9a8136498d59df69

Picture taken from the Dutch website because of my account being Dutch.

Last edited:
I saw this a few days ago and checking out everyday for them to finally drop a release date for those
posters. They're looking pretty nice and I would love to get them.

As a huge fan of Pearl and the fact that Team Order sounds and looks boring... I'm gonna be im Team Chaos.

How's it going for everyone?

It started off really rough. My very first game was a 10x battle, and one of my teammates DC'd immediately and we got bopped hard. After that, it was an endless wave of more DC's, chargers that have no idea what they're doing (AKA 0 splats and less than 200 points), and all of the other joys of playing Splat.
Then I switched to the Flingza Roller and everything magically got better. I went on lengthy win streaks and looking at Splatnet, my winrate with it is about 80%. I even won a 100x battle and 2 or 3 10x battles.
D_x74MaUwAEUxEK.jpg

D_x74MVU0AAx2d2.jpg

ban?flingza

I haven’t been able to play much yet u_u also don’t know if I will be able to since the fest coincides with my best friend’s wedding. I did win a 10x yesterday tho!!

D_w6L3QU0AAvzza

D_w6L3GUcAAz2pt

Hoping to at least play a 100x by the end of the fest. Also spent about 2 hours last night playing salmon run and I’ll probably spend a good few hours grinding the golden rotation to get up to 500ish again ;_;

Last edited:
Team Chaos here. Won yesterday a 10x and also got my very first 100x, which I also won.
Had some disappointing battles, but also some pretty good ones.

Btw, does anyone knows if there is a official source of where you can check out which team
is more popular and at the moment stronger? I only found unofficially ones. I heard you can
see it at Splatnet but I can't use it. :(

Btw, does anyone knows if there is a official source of where you can check out which team is more popular and at the moment stronger? I only found unofficially ones. I heard you can see it at Splatnet but I can't use it. :(

There's no way to check it, sorry. Splatnet can give you more detailed results after the fest ends, but during it all you're able to see is what team all of your friends are on.

Last edited:
It's been so long since I've played this game fml

Both paints looks so shiny and thick. It's too bad we will never see them again. ;-;

Both paints looks so shiny and thick. It's too bad we will never see them again. ;-;

The ink colours will be playable in PBs at least so that’s good!! And all shifty stations.

Also not a 10x win but I’m VERY happy with this win!!!

D_22hPvUIAAzTbt

My ultimate splatfest dream is to win with a team name “hardworking friendly gootuber gang” <3

This might sound pretty dumb but imma where this shirt tomorrow :p
Y03XGzMr.jpg

DAY 2 RESULTS!
I'm up to 400k clout now, getting to half a million tomorrow seems very possible. Didn't see any 100x battles, and there wasn't any 10x battles for the first half of the day. But then I got 3 nearly all in a row and after that they were coming in everywhere. I only lost 1 of them iirc. My highlight of the day was seeing a Team Order squad having an 18-game win streak, and then being a part of the team to beat them and end that streak :p (Also it REALLY helped that people today knew how to play on The Bunker Games and Bridge to Tentaswitchia, yesterday it felt like people didn't know that parts of those maps become permanently inaccessible)

Only 1 more day left, MC Princess Diaries seems like it'll be a really fun stage! But still, I'm not ready for the enddddd
Also not a 10x win but I?m VERY happy with this win!!!

D_22hPvUIAAzTbt

My ultimate splatfest dream is to win with a team name ?hardworking friendly gootuber gang? <3

I'm not daring enough to try out a team like that, especially with something like the Goo Tuber. Congrats!

Back