• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon The final Splatfest - Chaos vs Order

Which team are you gonna choose?

• Team Chaos

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Team Order

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Nintendo of Europe is going to distribute ''free'' posters in celebration of the final splatfest in exchange for 300 platinum points (but you do have to pay for shipping lmao).

Also they're gonna sell shirts for both team chaos and order and they look pretty nice I'll probably get them both from the My Nintendo Store. Again I have only seen this on the European website so far so idk if this also applies to NA but I guess you can see for yourself if you have an American Nintendo Account.

By the way we have no dates for when the shirts and posters become available it just says sometime later in July.

9a8136498d59df69

Picture taken from the Dutch website because of my account being Dutch.

In my country, both shirts and poster were sold out after 4 hours and lots of people complained over
the fact that they wasted points for nothing when they found out that you can only pay the shipping
cost for those items with a credit card (also, if you wanted both a shirt and the posters, you had to
pay the shipping cost twice! Like, why not put both in one package and save money with that??).
Would have been cool to get a shirt or the posters, but I don't have a credit card. Disappointing.

Final day AKA I think I've had enough Splatfests for the rest of my life.
Got the last 100,000 clout that I needed to reach half a million for Team Chaos! ...that's about the only positive news (other than I had an 11-game win streak, that was cool). I didn't get a single multiplier the entire day. That's 100,000 clout that I had to grind out without any multipliers. Looking at Splatnet I played well over 50 games, probably closer to 80 I'd guess. I'm so tired of listening to Fly Octo Fly. help me
Other than that, MC Princess Diaries was okay? I liked the gimmicks of it but the actual layout of the stage was kinda generic imo. The first 2 days with all of the other Shifty Stations was more fun to play with.
D_9nCWEVAAAFDyd.jpg

chaos pls win

Last edited:
Nintendo of Europe is going to distribute ''free'' posters in celebration of the final splatfest in exchange for 300 platinum points (but you do have to pay for shipping lmao).

Also they're gonna sell shirts for both team chaos and order and they look pretty nice I'll probably get them both from the My Nintendo Store. Again I have only seen this on the European website so far so idk if this also applies to NA but I guess you can see for yourself if you have an American Nintendo Account.

By the way we have no dates for when the shirts and posters become available it just says sometime later in July.

9a8136498d59df69

Picture taken from the Dutch website because of my account being Dutch.
I want that chaos shirt but they're sold out! Anyone know another way to get them??? ;-;

btw here's MY .1% moment. it was a close game. I am SAnitY btw.
D_-e3I_U0AALtaO

It looks like gold and silver are going to be the colours, can you imagine the ink if it was metallic?
just came here to say that I called it!! The ink colours are epic ^^

I've won maybe half of my battles for team chaos lol. I won a 10x battle which I'm proud of. I find myself versing chaos teams a lot though...

Well, final day today. Got a few 10x battles, which I was able to win and also won in general a bunch of
battles for Team Chaos. I hope Chaos gonna win this one here.

Yayyyy! Chaos!!!!!

....... but goodbye splatfest ;-;

Congratulations to team Chaos! What a Splatfest. Unfortunately, because of illness, I was not able to play
the whole three days, but at least one and a half days. I was able to finally get a 10x after so long, but I
must say I never thought team Chaos would win 3-0. I lost lots of battles against Order, since they were
overall stronger than me and my own team, besides I saw lots of people which were or Order. Because
of this, I thought Chaos has no chance. But wow, we won! Very cool. But also very sad as I'm gonna
miss Splatfest. Why couldn't they last till the end of this year? Would have loved another Halloween
Splatfest.

Now that team Chaos won, I do wonder what kind of an impact this will have for the story of Splatoon 3. At least it sounded like as if Pearl just want to make new music with a different genre and not gonna turn into the queen of chaos who puts Inkopolis into the madness (unless things changing in that time).

Last edited:
There was a 17% gap between the two but a 1%-2% gap between the last two fields. Order did more but not enough. AHHH.

Back