Far Out Frequencies

I might be dumb, but I don't quite get it.. like let's say there is:

O
U
Y

do I have to keep the letters in order, or do they also mix?
Example: Can I make OUY to YOU or do they keep the same order?

Wait, I think I got it totally wrong.. nvm T-T

Last edited:
I enjoy word puzzles like cryptograms, anagrams, rebus, wordle, etc. But this is actually the very first time I encountered this type of puzzle. And I actually like it. Although I really struggled with it.

I enjoy word puzzles like cryptograms, anagrams, rebus, wordle, etc. But this is actually the very first time I encountered this type of puzzle. And I actually like it. Although I really struggled with it.
I think the most difficult parts of this puzzle are- getting it going in the beginning, and typing it all in correctly when submitting...

What my head is already imploding! I really need to print it out and I hope I will get it xD
I don't know how much it will help anyone else, but I started approaching it like a Sudoku puzzle... putting possible letters in each box that seemed to make sense. It is a slow as molasses way to approach it but it is the only way I could even begin.

Does anyone know - if I type the solution in the message box, so I can clearly see it and check it for mistakes, could I just copy/paste that into the "your guess" box? Or would that mess it up. Also, does capitalization matter?

I'm confused as to how we can work on this as a team if we can't share answers?
You can share answers privately and work together in groups privately, most people do this usually by DM or Discord.

Does anyone know - if I type the solution in the message box, so I can clearly see it and check it for mistakes, could I just copy/paste that into the "your guess" box? Or would that mess it up. Also, does capitalization matter?
Capitalization doesn't matter, but spelling does. I won't require you to capitalize every letter like the puzzle!

I feel like I'm usually pretty solid on puzzles but I really struggled with this one. Not sure why 😭. I liked the experience though. It was a good kind of struggle.

May I ask.. do the sentences have proper grammer? Because I feel like every sentence of mine is written by a child that doesn't even know english :alien:

GaxoPuzzle.png

I am still so far from done, this is seriously a tough puzzle. ;o; Congrats to everyone who is finished so far.
Your galaxolotls are giving me LIFE Frosty 🌅🌠❤️

Im not quite sure where to start. I think I kinda get it? But where would you recommend starting?

Also how do you know what to put where? Sorry i dont do many crossword puzzles

@Kaiaa

Last edited:
May I ask.. do the sentences have proper grammer? Because I feel like every sentence of mine is written by a child that doesn't even know english :alien:
Puzzles may or may not use “proper” English, but the messages should still be clear once decoded.

@Kaiaa is the final Wednesday event deadline 11:00 PM or is it supposed to be 11:00 AM? Just curious because everything else has a noon deadline but this one's a midnight deadline!

Should my answer go in the guess box or the message box? It says we can submit with text or the completed image, but an image won't appear in the "Your Guess" box. ;u;

Back