Far Out Frequencies

I Think I know now how to solve it but good god it's so difficult. Bonus difficulty points for not being a native english speaker :(
This !! I've struggled a lot and discovered new vocabulary as I figured out the answer.

Thankfully I had assistance from my personal assistant !
IMG_20230728_031356.jpg

Since the rules said that you can submit an image if that's easier than text, so I submitted my answer as an image of the puzzle that I filled out, and I wrote that I posted an image in the "your guess" box. I hope this is correct.

...Is it? ^o^;>

I typed the whole thing into the guess and message section. 🤷
(Well I copy pasted it from the message section into the guess section)

I did that too and then had to fight for my life against the urge to edit it because I didn’t realize it was going to put the whole answer in the post body twice

I did that too and then had to fight for my life against the urge to edit it because I didn’t realize it was going to put the whole answer in the post body twice
Haha I feel it, seeing it after submitting was shocking and I knew it would happen.

I'm actually surprised that the whole thing fits into the answer box. I was thinking it will be cut off after 50 characters.

flickr isn't working for me when I try to full size the image

just fyi (I'm pretty sure it's a problem simply on my end, but it's a problem all the same)

So quick question. Can we still submit it if we have like half finished it? But its due we can't finish it, can we still submit it?

Wait. I’m confused on the closing date. For the US, it’s on the 29th?

i’m a bit confused about puzzle 1’s deadline as well. the puzzle ends tomorrow, but we have until sunday at 12pm EST to submit? just wanted to clarify

i’m a bit confused about puzzle 1’s deadline as well. the puzzle ends tomorrow, but we have until sunday at 12pm EST to submit? just wanted to clarify
Oh dear, that was meant to say answer reveals! Updating now.

Wait. I’m confused on the closing date. For the US, it’s on the 29th?
I apologize for the confusion, rounds close EDT US time/date.

So quick question. Can we still submit it if we have like half finished it? But it’s due we can't finish it, can we still submit it?
There will be no partial credit, if it’s not completely solved.

I've never done this type of puzzle before. It did take me a bit longer but it was a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to the next one!

Yes, this was the easy puzzle! But I have faith that now that you know how to do these types of puzzles, the others won't be as frightening!

Additionally, don't forget that you all have until 11:59pm July 29 EDT to submit your completed puzzle. Points/tokens will go out for round 1 starting tomorrow.

Additionally, don't forget that you all have until 11:59pm July 29 EDT to submit your completed puzzle.
???

I'm more confused now. I also originally thought that the deadline was July 30 12 p.m. EDT and thought that I had an extra day to work on the puzzle based on the OP and also this question asking about "when the rounds end":

Yes, at 12PM EDT on the day of the next scheduled frequency.
But then the OP was updated to say "Answer reveals," after someone else who was confused asked about it, so then I assumed that meant that submissions ended at 11:59 a.m./12:00 p.m (24 hours before the reveal), because all the times are about 12 p.m., and the answer I just quoted mentioned 12 p.m., which meant that I lost a day for working on the puzzle.

But now you're saying that the deadline is 11:59 p.m.? Though it's possible that I've missed something, I've scoured the entire thread and can't find any other references to a midnight deadline. This is new to me, and all references to times are about 12 p.m, which is where my assumptions are coming from. I gave a heads-up to my quarters about the deadline being 12 p.m., and no one contested me saying that I was wrong and that it was actually midnight, so it seems that at least some of us thought the same? And you also posted in our thread earlier, so it's possible that you could have read it and corrected me if I was wrong?

So... I'm lost now. What time is the submission deadline for these puzzles?

Last edited:
Clarification:

Frequency 1 opens on Wednesday the 26th of July and closes Saturday the 29th of July at 11:59PM EDT. The answer for this puzzle will be revealed with the release of the next puzzle around 12PM EDT.

Frequency 2 will open on Sunday the 30th order July and close on Wednesday the 2nd of August at 11:59PM EDT. The answer for this puzzle will be revealed on 3rd of August around 12PM EDT.

Frequency 3 will open on Wednesday the 2nd of August and close Saturday the 5th of August at 11:59PM EDT. The answer for this puzzle will be revealed with the release of the next puzzle around 12PM EDT.

Frequency 4 will open on Sunday the 6th of August and close on Wednesday the 9th of August at 11AM EDT. Keep in mind this is AM, you will have less time to finish this puzzle so be aware of that. The answer will be revealed Wednesday the 9th of August a little after the puzzle closes around 11AM EDT.

Ideally, puzzles will be available by 12pm EDT on the day of their release. Sometimes we have technical difficulties, so please be patient and I will post just as soon as I am available to!

If you are still confused please let me know. Everything is based on EDT. I apologize for the confusion in the times. Going forward we will use this time table.

Back