• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current avatar

It's fanart of Izuku Midoriya in his vigilante form. Thought it looked pretty cool of the ones I found, so I changed to it. Also just wanted something with a more serious expression.

fJPyjBN.jpg

I’m back with another new avatar made by the incredibly talented and kind @MrBox!!! I fear I’m developing an addiction to their art because omg… it is so, so good!!
IMG_6800.png

Despite how swamped they’ve been with other commissions, they still took the time to make this for me in exchange for a yellow balloon (even though they absolutely didn’t have to!!!!), and it’s literally the cutest thing ever!! I’m obsessed with the bright, pastel colours; absolutely perfect for spring!! I also adore the style they drew this in so much, and me crying while hugging my sweet bun balloon is so real!! I fear that was my actual reaction when I saw that it’d been added to the shop hdhfhdjs

Well, I'm on a Kyle kick lately, so yeah. It's Kyle. Again.

Kyle Avatar Aurora.jpg

It's essentially another take from the same Photopia session as seen in my current signature as of this post, but with no added filters. It's hard not to like the wolf when he shares my birthday and overall aesthetic!

As of posting here, this is my icon:
IMG_0572.png

It's Kieran from the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC! I've been obsessed with him for some reason. This is taken from a scene in The Teal Mask where he registers the location of his house to the player's Rotom Phone map.

I find it silly how he doesn't have a smartphone even though he's a teenager and most of the teens I see go around with them... Especially when he says, "Wowzers! It sure is handy having a map that shows you everything right there in your phone..."

hop step jump! drew, draw, drawn! chip, syrup, whip! easter eggs always make me think of one of my favourite series growing up so i'm using art from the rerelease covers! i've been sticking with amulet heart but cropped out pfps for amulet spade and amulet clover too! :3

dmpPPjt.png
Xy9MJ5w.png
qdkUof0.png

Back