• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current avatar

like my sig, it's my acnl mayor! with a ton of balloons, for now what is probably an obvious reason but also just because i like balloons
thanks to the admins for all the setup with the balloons and in general cause man 22 new balloons is a lot

from my memory, my acnl mayor was a little prince type character because i liked the crown but with a lot of bad luck! i remember getting stung a lot thanks eyepatch and also i tripped and lost balloons all the time. and ate my ice cream on accident. and had villagers move on top of my flowers/in the middle of my orchard/etc.

good times
my baby boy... how i've missed you

My cherrim from before was suppose to be a gif. I tried updating it again, and sure it now started working but there was a flashing black screen behind it, so not to cause anyone who could get affected by flashing lights; just a simple rainy background, which looks like outside for me right now

Fanart I did of the girl from the album cover for GÜM by sasakure.UK. Decided to change it from the Melomeloid one because... idk, I just really like the album.
minishrug.png

I joined Snowifer’s adorable Fruit YCH army!! All the ones I’ve seen around are so cute and precious, I couldn’t resist commissioning one for myself. 🥹 I honestly love all of Snowifer’s art styles so much, she’s so talented!!

I actually commissioned Snowifer just last week, so rather than asking her to draw my alter ego again, I went with Celeste, my absolute favourite AC NPC!! She did such an amazing job with her, and the pink strawberry is so cute!! I love my new avatar so, so much! 🥹🍓💗

I also was blessed with one of MrBox’s adorable artworks!! 💕 I’ve been admiring all of their art I’ve seen for weeks now, and I literally zoomed when I saw they had TBT slots open xnsjxndjnc

I’m honestly so in love with the art they did for me! They made my girl look so pink and cute and gummy!! I just want to squish her cheeks and eat her up, she is so cute!! 😭 They were also so kind to make 2 versions for me (one with pink eyes, one with olive green eyes), as well as tweak with the sizing so that I could use it as my avatar without the strawberry or hoodie being cut off!

I still also adore the Celeste art Snowifer made for me of course, so I moved her to my sig!! I need to admire both of my precious fruit artworks at the same time!!

My current avatar is fanart drawn of Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia in a suit and with a candy apple, as he appears in one of the episodes of season four. It's specifically the scene where he hands it over to Eri and is one of my favorite scenes in season four.

DawDmQQ.png

Back