• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current avatar

My avatar is just a cropped version of my signature because I love it so much!! It's a drawing of me and my girlfriend as Ponyo and Sosuke! The wonderful Plume drew it for me and then during space camp she edited it to fit the space theme 🥰

My avatar is the mushroom vendor Pianta from Super Mario Sunshine for the Nintendo game cube. Mario Sunshine was like, my favorite Mario game even though I had no idea what was going on at all when I was little. The imagery has stuck with me though. I didn't even beat the game until I was older, when I was little I would just run around the town and have fun playing with Fludd. I thought it made a cool little avatar though with the transparent background, and I don't see myself changing it anytime soon.

I just realized that I’ve only had my old profile picture for like two weeks before changing it. I think the next time I’ll change it is spring.
Weird, I don’t remember saying this.

It’s a picture of Flaaffy. But I swear that this will be the last time I change it for at least a while.

Current is a screenshot of Drampa! Reminds me of a pastel-color-added falcor, and seemed a good dragon to have as pfp during lunar new year event.

Screenshot_20240209-161912_Pokmon GO.jpg

I had this avatar, made by the incredibly talented @/Silh, for the longest time back in 2020! I’ve been feeling incredibly nostalgic this past year, mostly about stuff from my personal life, but I’ve lowkey been missing my old aesthetics. My lineups were always a mess since I didn’t have many collectibles to work with xnsjc, but my avatars and sigs always made me happy. :’)

In honour of me turning 22 in less than a week, I decided to bring this avatar back, at least for a while. I don’t resonate with my burning Elmo-clad island rep as much as I used to, but I still love her, and I still adore this piece of art as well as all of the other artworks I received/commissioned of her. 💜

It reminds me of who I was when New Horizons was still relatively new, the world was in shambles (in a different way than usual), and my personal life was still mostly familiar. I know this art isn’t me, but using it again is honestly giving me a kind of peace that none of my recent aesthetics did. It’s kind of bittersweet.

I also wanted to include elements that reflect who I currently am in this aesthetic, so I’m donning the adorable art of Bonk that I commissioned from @/olliebugge in my sig, and I have one of my many glowy lineups to represent the chokehold that shiny, night sky collectibles have me in now xnsjxndhcb

I’m rambling so I’ll shut up LOL, but I’m happy with this little combo of past and present me 🥹

I lost my life long best friend last year under awful circumstances. She called herself a jirachi and said it represented her.

It took me a long time to grieve and push forward, and quite honestly, I was out of it and depressed for many months.

I decided to use Jirachi as an avatar. Some people can truly impact us in special ways, and now that I've processed my grief, I'd like to remember the friendship and carry it in a small form.

official art of Serena in her Zygarde sygna suit to celebrate the announcement of pokémon Z-A! I don’t play pokémon masters but the sygna suits are so cool and Serena is my favorite player character in the main games ^^ She’s so pretty and her zygarde dress is so cute and stylish!

gif i made of tom fletcher and danny jones from mcfly from someone's anthology tour concert recording i found on youtube.

my family are sick of me playing their absolute jams

It’s old but beautiful art of my island rep that I commissioned from @/berry-fanta back in 2020! I commissioned this just a couple of weeks after New Horizons came out, so my rep was rocking her first non-default design! The dark green Clover Dress and the green Tam-o’-shanter was her very first outfit, and it + all of the art I commissioned of her in it are so incredibly special and nostalgic to me. It warms my heart so dearly to scroll through my rep’s Toyhou.se profile and see the progression of her over the past 4 years through all of the beautiful art of her that I blessedly have. 💚

The craziest thing is that I only had to pay 3 NMTs for this stunning piece of art!!? Back when the game was still new and NMTs were insanely valuable and sought after. Imo, this piece is worth stacks and stacks and stacks of NMTs. I can’t believe that I’ve never had it as my avatar before, because it’s so stunning! I love the soft colours and the almost painting-like appearance to it. 10000/10 art, I’m in love with it!! Praying @/berry-fanta comes back one day so I can give them more for this beautiful art they did for me. :’)

Back