explain your current avatar

Emote art of my persona/alter ego made by the always talented @MrBox !! I fear I will have to go to rehab for my MrBox art addiction soon, but it’s so so good !! They’re so talented and their art styles are so versatile wow 🫶🏻

This emote is so me whenever I have to use my brain Ever, I love it so much hehe

Emote art of my persona/alter ego made by the always talented @MrBox !! I fear I will have to go to rehab for my MrBox art addiction soon, but it’s so so good !! They’re so talented and their art styles are so versatile wow 🫶🏻

This emote is so me whenever I have to use my brain Ever, I love it so much hehe
i tried to convey
"what in da hell..."

728Popplio_Dream.png

A day ahead of doomsday, I changed my icon to Popplio. My first 3DS game was Pokemon Ultra Sun, and Popplio was the starter I chose during my first playthrough. I had lots of fun but couldn't get past Mallow's trial... o_O The Totem Lurantis would knock out my poor team no matter what! I had to reset (choosing Popplio again) and I eventually managed to beat the story, albeit with save-editing (because I'm that desperate). My icon was previously Kieran; he will be returning next week...

IMG_0644.jpeg

I said on my last post here that I was going to change my icon back to something with Kieran in it next week, but then I gave in to temptation and changed it to this today. Here we get to see what is inside that fanny pack/crossbody bag he’s always wearing. (It’s his emergency candy stash) The original source of my icon is this reference art here.

I got bored with my previous icon so now I changed it to this guy that I drew today.
IMG_0653.png

This is Dr. Beanson, and he's from a weird web series called Greeny Phatom that I used to watch as a kid. His (slightly modified) catchphrase is also my user title. You should give the episodes a shot sometime. They're just way bizarre and funny!

I changed icons. Again. And this time I'm gonna stick with this for a while:
IMG_0661.png

So, yeah. It's Kieran! Again! And this was the most expensive art I commissioned (it cost 500 TBT while my previous commissions cost about 93 on average). When I saw that MrBox's "Art for TBT" shop was closing I immediately rushed to make as much posts as I could to get to 500 TBT and order this before it's too late (no, I didn't spam). It was worth it! He's looks so adorable here... 🥺 Thank you @MrBox !

It's more fanart of Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia with sunflowers, except this time it has both his vigilante form and kid form in it. It's fitting for me as I've been here for almost 11 years now (with only a 3 year break), and in that time I've grown up a lot as well.

JBVsElB.jpg

Fanart I found of MHA's Aizawa, my favorite character in the story
Post automatically merged:

It's more fanart of Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia with sunflowers, except this time it has both his vigilante form and kid form in it. It's fitting for me as I've been here for almost 11 years now (with only a 3 year break), and in that time I've grown up a lot as well.

JBVsElB.jpg
Awww so cute

I'm weird, all the fun kids and Im fixated on the homeless looking guy lol. And wierded that I'm actually older than Aizawa.

It’s the second baby chibi of my persona I commissioned from the incredible Mistreil, ft. 2 of my Usagi Shima bunny friends Yuki and Boo!!! My girl is soo tutti-fruitti gummy, I just want to eat her up! I’m always in awe of Mistreil and their art, and I adore the way they’ve drawn my girl!! Everything about it is just perfect to me 🫶🏻

phonto.jpeg

I went back to my Kyle borealis avatar, though it's now in a circle style with a few additional color edits. You could say this and the Roscoe avatar reflect two of my main personas:
  • Roscoe - The raw and gritty side; similar to my love for old rock music.
  • Kyle - The calm and quiet side; obtaining peace and serenity from the beauty of what life has to offer.
As a result, I equally like both PFP's, and it's tough to settle on just one. I suppose I'll run the Roscoe avatar for when I want to become more energetic, and the Kyle avatar for ease of tension.

Currently a shiny Roserade to tie into my current Earth Week signature, the reasoning for which is explained here:

I wanted to have an avatar and signature that related to flowers to tie into the Earth Week event currently happening on the forums. I thought of Roserade since I'm hoping to get purple hybrid roses from this event and Roserade's shiny has purple and black roses instead of the normal red and blue. My current signature is a shiny Roserade with a pair of shiny Roselias on either side. Roselia's sprite, and the rose hands, made me think of a cheerleader, so I got the idea that it'd make for a fun cheerleading lineup. I also gave them a little cheer to yell to get people pumped up.

For future reference, it looks like this:

9BfO7GQ.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif
eq2bHab.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif
9BfO7GQ.gif

Give me an H! Give me a Y! Give me a B! Give me an R! Give me an I! Give me a D! Give me an S!
What's that spell?!​

Back