• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

explain your current avatar

Mine is an art request I had drawn two years ago by a friend. It features my character from Pokémon Sun and Moon with my favorite Pokémon!

I’m a fan of the Fire Emblem series and Eirika is my favorite character. In case anyone is wondering, no, I did not pick this username because of her. Blue is my favorite color and you know how things are when picking out a username.

Mine is a screenshot of my New Leaf character wearing a Junior Seau jersey in front of Fauna's picture!

my current avatar is a pic of Ridley dressed up as Waluigi saying "Waaah" and "Wha ha ha" while Samus looks confused.

for context (also to explain my user title) Ridley was on a computer and he's like "yay everybody's favorite purple guy is here (in smash)!" but on the computer people were saying "where's waluigi??" so to make up for it Ridley dressed up as Waluigi.

yes it's stupid and yes I love it.

it's a terrible quality image of my character in new horizons because i couldn't figure out how to upload pictures from the switch properly and i'm too lazy to change it now :D

I love LoZ and one of my favorite games in the series is Twilight Princess, with my #1 favorite game being the Wind Waker because of fond childhood memories of Kid Me breaking the rules in my household of not opening gifts before Christsmas Day but Kid Me didn't care LOL

My current avatar features Princess Zelda and her alter ego, Sheik. It's supposed to represent the idea of what truly hides beneath the mask, and also accepting yourself and your inner strengths/inner weaknesses.

It's my character being in donut heaven, hehe. It was a recent art request from Reebear ❤
Many years ago whilst playing an online community with friends, I received the nickname "donut" since I was a bit of a dumb dumb 😐 I created a Donut named character for that joke but instead it kinda sticked and ever since then I've been naming all my online game characters Donut 😁

And they're gifts send from heaven, that too...

Back