• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Expand your Music tastes

One of my favorite indie records I've been listening to as of late. Great vibes for staying up way late and playing Animal Crossing :p

One of my favorite indie records I've been listening to as of late. Great vibes for staying up way late and playing Animal Crossing :p

I had tickets to see Mount Eerie in Chicago a month or so back but I couldn't get my shift covered to go! Oof....

I had tickets to see Mount Eerie in Chicago a month or so back but I couldn't get my shift covered to go! Oof....

Should've sent me the ticket... I'm pretty jealous of an opportunity like that! Unfortunately he's not playing near me any time soon...

Anyways, here's the Bright Eyes track that dropped the other day. I'm pretty excited for their return; it's been like, nine years since their last release.

Sometimes I'll hear something random and old and just give it a listen and get hooked.

This song is a good example of that. I had never heard it though apparently it was a huge hit in it's day. But that bass line just gets stuck in my brain.

Sometimes I'll hear something random and old and just give it a listen and get hooked.

This song is a good example of that. I had never heard it though apparently it was a huge hit in it's day. But that bass line just gets stuck in my brain.

Yeah,Gordon Lightfoot had a string of hits in the mid-70's.This particular song was on the radio a lot.

Yeah,Gordon Lightfoot had a string of hits in the mid-70's.This particular song was on the radio a lot.

I think he's one of those many artists I'd heard of a thousand times but never actually listened too. I'm trying to fix that about myself these days. Life is only so long and there is so much I haven't given a chance yet.

My favourite artist of all time, as featured in my profile picture! She's rather popular in Ireland and Europe as a whole, and is widely regarded as a highly creative and influential artist - though she never really became massively popular stateside. This would be her most lasting song there, though 'Babooshka', 'Cloudbusting' and 'Wuthering Heights' would all be relatively known around these parts (especially the latter). Would definitely advise everyone to give her a listen! :blush:

Back