• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Gg town..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just read obs, farobi "at this point I think Lauren is mafia" YOU DIED AS GODFATHER...? Also everyone knew anyway so you look silly.

who's the person that added the i am the godfather tag :)

Last edited:
I helped get Jer elected you're welcome even though he won't admit it.

After reading scum chat, I have to say this: Town would not have won if there wasn't this much fighting amongst the scum team. Guys what the hell were you doing? Throwing fits against each other doesn't help. Farobi's self-defeating attitude when you guys all attacked him for not posting, which granted, I'm not even going to get into the inactivity thing.

Where was pally like all of night one and two? Why did some of you send actions in without consulting the others?

Pally - "Who are you killing" Post 314
Ash - "You'll see" Post 315

WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL YOUR OWN TEAM WHO YOU KILLED?

Why did you kill me????

Seriously guys that was the worst mafia team I've ever seen. I would have thought that after the first and second night where all your targets were protected that you'd try and start targeting people who weren't likely to be protected (Purpl, Cory, Sataric, and Gallows come to mind) just to kill off some town and drop their numbers.

Last edited:
I helped get Jer elected you're welcome even though he won't admit it.

After reading scum chat, I have to say this: Town would not have won if there wasn't this much fighting amongst the scum team. Guys what the hell were you doing? Throwing fits against each other doesn't help. Farobi's self-defeating attitude when you guys all attacked him for not posting, which granted, I'm not even going to get into the inactivity thing.

Where was pally like all of night one and two? Why did some of you send actions in without consulting the others?

Pally - "Who are you killing" Post 314
Ash - "You'll see" Post 315

WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL YOUR OWN TEAM WHO YOU KILLED?

Why did you kill me????

Seriously guys that was the worst mafia team I've ever seen. I would have thought that after the first and second night where all your targets were protected that you'd try and start targeting people who weren't likely to be protected (Purpl, Cory, Sataric, and Gallows come to mind) just to kill off some town and drop their numbers.

Lol, yeah right. Mafia was never a threat to town. Cult was what I worried about, but luckily they didn't convert any of our blues or people like Trundle who knew a lot of blue roles.

I am aware of that. You people claimed way too much for the perfect set up to hide. Luckily, cult converted vanilla town only for some reason.

Hey I only claimed to you and Trundle this game. I only fully outed myself to Noodle once I got confirmation from you that they're legit. :) And I dunno Jer, the Mafia team had so much potential to be the best but infighting and lack of communication (there, the thread, outside both?) really screwed them in the end.

Lol, yeah right. Mafia was never a threat to town. Cult was what I worried about, but luckily they didn't convert any of our blues or people like Trundle who knew a lot of blue roles.

Judging by the discussions that went on in scum chat, they weren't a threat. If they coordinated better and killed the people who weren't likely to be protected, or for that matter, the people who were never protected, such as Noodle or Bani, they would have done a better job.

I'm curious, how come you trusted everybody when only ONE person used their action on you? There were a lot of claims that you just seem to have trusted without any proof that they were that role whatsoever.

Back