• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

Yeah because you claimed literally the worst role to claim if you want to live long in the game. Beloved princess? Hell yeah I'll take my two night phases.

When you don't read rhe role you claim properly, thought it was day skip if I was lynched. Whoops ?\_(ツ)_/?

told ya it was Minties from the start, didn't suspect Dolby though
and I know this post will make Minties salty since she said it would in the mafia chat

ps they mentioned my name 35 times in mafia chat

and a lot more than that in obs

2zskHU4.png

Last edited:
Jfc, I had personal things I had to take care of last night and now we've lost because of me

yeah after Dolby's game I'm probably just gonna stop playing this for the most part :/

It's funny. Minties was me and on the same team as me, and we both survived

For real though Trundle share some of that dank Kush you were on when you willingly double voted yourself to hell and back

For real though Trundle share some of that dank Kush you were on when you willingly double voted yourself to hell and back

No, please let Trundle keep that to himself - We have enough Lunatic people around here already.

I panicked when I realized that both of the inspections on Minties went through (1 in 16) chance, and since I had also been inspected by Ayaya, I would go down next. That's why I made that suicidal push on Lucanosa. Things would have been fine if one or none of the inspections went through. If only Ayaya's went through, Minties could have justified m3ow's block (if it came back as that) or said that it might be percentage based, and have been in the clear, having come back as scum. If only m3ow's went through, I could have bussed Minties and the subsequent kill on m3ow would make sense (although winning would be harder for me, but Luca could have been pushed, rune raider probably would have claimed, and I would frame m3ow to keep Ayaya thinking that she was insane)

Last edited:
Back