• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i am a girl. i did claim to ashtot after he posted that because i didnt know if i could trust him. i did send him a pm with my role.

btw i am a girl. i did claim to ashtot after he posted that because i didnt know if i could trust him. i did send him a pm with my role.

Why vote yourself, then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its also possible you did thst so that you wouldnt be put on the spot for it.

its either me or mcqueen. i think i will probably get lynched so i am getting it over with sooner. i am the mafia goon. that dt crystal have inspect me should come confirm that. I bid you ado

its either me or mcqueen. i think i will probably get lynched so i am getting it over with sooner. i am the mafia goon. that dt crystal have inspect me should come confirm that. I bid you ado

It got even more obvious when you voted for yourself.

Time to switch your votes, to those who haven't. :)

Benmjy, Jeremy, and LoveMcQueen are currently up for modkill if they don't vote/post in the next hour. Sid2125 has reached majority for lynching.

Sorry, sorry, I forgot. Was having some personal issues recently :x will vote right now if I need to.

End Game

sdbI0nH.png

“Greetings, Central. It's been a while,” the shadowy figure on screen spoke. “I was rather disappointed in XCOM earlier, but you seem to have pulled it back.”

“I send my thanks to the Council,” Central replied proudly. “We couldn't have done it without your encouragement.”

“I see. I've been told that XCOM believed somebody at the headquarters has been behaving suspiciously lately. Have you brought them to see me?” questioned the deep voice.

“Yes Sir. Sid2125 is here with me now,” Central hesitated. “Are you sure this is the right thing to do?”

“After discovering LittleBeary on the Overseer UFO, we can't take any more chances,” the Council member replied. “Show me that Sid2125 will not cause us any more problems.”

“I will do what I must, Sir,” Central glanced over at Sid2125. She looked surprisingly calm and collected. “Do you have any final words for us?”

“I'm a Sectoid and I surrender,” Sid2125 replied, lacking any emotion.

“I sure hope that's true,” Central grabbed the knife lying on his desk, slashing Sid2125's throat in one clean sweep. “Green blood. Looks like it's confirmed.”

“We are extremely pleased with the results of the XCOM Project. Your recent results were beyond our expectations. I congratulate you,” the final words from the Council echoed in the Situation Room, as the final transmission faded out to black.

Sid2125 (Sectoid) was sacrificed.
Jeremy (XCOM Sniper [2-shot]) was modkilled for inactivity.
LoveMcQueen (Cyberdisc) was modkilled for inactivity.

The Aliens and EXALT have both been eliminated. Congratulations to XCOM!

Observers Chat | Alien Chat | EXALT Chat | Jailer Chat (Night One) | Action List

Last edited:
Victory is ours! But the inactivity was such a massive problem in this game. It's something we really need to work on finding a solution for, all of us.

Sataric, Prin, Sunshine, and I had our own Pm circle going on. Thanks to them for making this game really fun, I always wanted to get into outside-thread-communication. And of course, thanks to Feloreena for an amazing game!

Yay!!!

Sataric, BL, sunshinetea, and I were all together in a group. The link is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/rNYMLngXK5ay
It was really fun! Thanks Fel for doing an awesome job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sataric, Prin, Sunshine, and I had our own Pm circle going on. Thanks to them for making this game really fun, I always wanted to get into outside-thread-communication. And of course, thanks to Feloreena for an amazing game!
ninja'd

SID WHY DID U KILL ME

town will 6ever win ok?

{btw, gr8 hosting fel!! really enjoyed this game}

Last edited:
The plan they created my killing me failed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Fel you were a great host!

Good work guys!

And excellent work hosting Feloreena. :) I really enjoyed playing this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back