• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

Btw why did Sataric's inspection result return to me as mafia, was it my role modifier or did I miss something in the role PM?

The perfect frame, chance was on our side.

Neapolitan is a THREE FLAVOURED ICE CREAM

He was framed by Dolby
He was framed and I waited all game for you to realize it
The perfect frame, chance was on our side.

I DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER SATARIC COULD BE FRAMED gdi I should've said how my results went to him but I was scared it was some role where they could change alignments or smth. I'm sorry Sataric (& Tom) for disappointing you :(

Maybe next time best girl will win

vPD5S87.gif

I so glad that I decided to block m3ow and frame Sat instead of the other way around

Also Sat, you know that really scummy iso on you that I made? That was intentionally scummy to make you react and lose credibility. Didn't work to well though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only Dolby lives here now

Last edited:
Also, it would have been painfully obvious to anyone who looked through Kit's posts that m3ow was town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that was quite rude indeed good sirs and madams.

I am genuinely sorry that we had to kill you, but we had to in order to win. The mafia had to eliminate all third party roles

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA

GDI TRUNDLE

I love how with nepolitan ice cream everybody eats the chocolate, a little bit of vanilla and nobody touches the strawberry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it would have been painfully obvious to anyone who looked through Kit's posts that m3ow was town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am genuinely sorry that we had to kill you, but we had to in order to win. The mafia had to eliminate all third party roles

God, Kit was going to die with me because she was painfully obvious scum, i only noticed it when i was making my choice. STILL, she unvoted me :c

I like strawberry ice cream.

Everything was painfully obvious by the time Trundle was dead.

WE WERE SO CLOSE :(

Lucanosa & m3ow why didn't you vote & get on rip

I want to vote for Lucanosa's mother for making the Worst Mistake in the scummies.. #Salty.

Well played Mafia team. Proud of you guys!

Gg maf! That whole game was hilarious since we in obs were crying bloody murder the whole damn time xD

<\\3 something came up and I wasn't able to be online. Kinda annoyed that everyone voted for Lucanosa, when I literally found scum, although it was my fault for not being able to post enough. Still, gg tho!

<\\3 something came up and I wasn't able to be online. Kinda annoyed that everyone voted for Lucanosa, when I literally found scum, although it was my fault for not being able to post enough. Still, gg tho!
The two that voted Luca were scum lmfao

Wow I didn't even check that. Fml. had I actually been able to be here we could've had a chance ahhhhhh I'm so sorry

We only got lucky though that no one else logged on to vote for me. So it was insanely close. Good game guys.

Both people that voted for Luca was in the Mafia team, so it should not surprise you. All Lucanosa had to do was come online and vote for the other person - AKA not themselves - And things would maybe have ended up entirely differently. Your arrival would probably also have saved the day.

Back