• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ ✻ doodles and grab bags | closed

did it, did you get them? c:

yup, got them!! ty!! www

should we pay before or after? :3c

... I guess after, I finished haha :"D

tbtsparklechibcomev_by_jintii-da6c2wh.png

blah blah
+ 300dA/3USD per additional character, max 3 charas in one piece~

now you lured me out xD
i need * v *
could i please get a couple in the offered style for my luffy bby and Ace? they're brothers ,always having fun together :')
luffy in his regular outfit and ace (you can draw hats down like here if you like)
for 8 usd if i got thar right?

now you lured me out xD
i need * v *
could i please get a couple in the offered style for my luffy bby and Ace? they're brothers ,always having fun together :')
luffy in his regular outfit and ace (you can draw hats down like here if you like)
for 8 usd if i got thar right?

lmaaoo kei 8"DDD
yesss I can do that!! just... keep in mind that chibi muscles aren't... very.. muscular lmao;;
if you're alright with that, I'll send you a pm with details!! ' v '

- - - - -

pickup for oliiiii

tho tbh aarons food is hiros food and vice versa //rUNS
tbtsparklechibcomoli_by_jintii-da6gwix.png

lmaaoo kei 8"DDD
yesss I can do that!! just... keep in mind that chibi muscles aren't... very.. muscular lmao;;
if you're alright with that, I'll send you a pm with details!! ' v '

- - - - -

pickup for oliiiii

yes yes no problem!! :') shoot me pm whenever :>

pickup for oliiiii

look at my babies..uvu
yus i love hiro tons so he's my baby too.

Last edited:
THIS IS SO CUTEEE AHHH JINT JSKDLFJSS I'm so sad I missed this :')

THIS IS SO CUTEEE AHHH JINT JSKDLFJSS I'm so sad I missed this :')

Miharu!!! Haven't seen you around in ages, how have you been? www
and omg my bad, should have specified the time :"D it's still open, I'm closing it tonight!!

Miharu!!! Haven't seen you around in ages, how have you been? www
and omg my bad, should have specified the time :"D it's still open, I'm closing it tonight!!

I've been wonderful ahhh!!! How about you?? <3 And yesss jfdlksjfds I'm glad to be back for now!! XD
YESSSS!!!! Ahh would you be able to make my boyfriend into a chibi? O: He doesn't have a chibi form of himself yet XD

I've been wonderful ahhh!!! How about you?? <3 And yesss jfdlksjfds I'm glad to be back for now!! XD
YESSSS!!!! Ahh would you be able to make my boyfriend into a chibi? O: He doesn't have a chibi form of himself yet XD

ahhh glad to hear!! I've been doing well too!! ^ Q ^
hmmm it'll depend on the references you give me!! Can I see the pictures first? www

Back