• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi @Corrie ! i have a doodle for you! i hope this is ok. let me know if you need anything changed!
0CD1885C-F5E1-4F7C-A8C5-3C980B798889.png

yes! i can do that!

yes of course!
I didn't realize that @skarmoury hadn't been able to snag a slot. She was on the pinglist and has been waiting so if possible I'd like to let her have the last slot I reserved. I'd like to be put on the pinglist for the next time slots are open, please. Thank you!

I didn't realize that @skarmoury hadn't been able to snag a slot. She was on the pinglist and has been waiting so if possible I'd like to let her have the last slot I reserved. I'd like to be put on the pinglist for the next time slots are open, please. Thank you!
OMG you are too sweet and kind ahhh 😭 thank you so much!! i'm forever grateful ;w; Hope I can repay you someday!! 🙇‍♂️

aww, that's really nice of you! i'll put you down on the pinglist then, first priorities for next time doodles are open.

OMG you are too sweet and kind ahhh 😭 thank you so much!! i'm forever grateful ;w; Hope I can repay you someday!! 🙇‍♂️
let me know what you were thinking of for the doodle!

You're very welcome! I know what it's like to wait for a ping from a favortie artist so I didn't want you to miss out on this round. Plus I'm more than happy to wait my turn.
Post automatically merged:

aww, that's really nice of you! i'll put you down on the pinglist then, first priorities for next time doodles are open.
Thank you for adding me to the ping list!

hi @lieryl , a doodle is ready for you. let me know if you need anything changed! (my knowledge of splatoon is super limited so i hope i didnt mess anything up super bad!!!)

View attachment 469346
OH MY GOSH THEYRE ALL SO CUTE :C the way you drew small fry is so adorable he is so perfect 😭 and the whole train bg too, you did amazing with limited knowledge :0 thank you so much once more!!

ok, opening up a slot for @Valzed if you would still like a doodle done. Please let me know if you're still interested!
I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't able to actually be on here yesterday. I'm absolutely definitely still interested in a doodle. I'm still interested in a complex but I didn't expect you to ping me so quickly so I didn't have a chance to think of what I'd like. I'll think hard tonight & post my official order tomorrow if that's okay. Thank you so much!

Hi! I'm ready to place my order. I'll send the TBT as soon as I'm done posting. I'd like a Complex design, please. Could my rep be sitting down sort of stargazing with a full moon & a shooting star in the background? She could be sitting in flowers, grass or leaves - whichever you feel like doing. I'd like her to be wearing either her Skeledress outfit or her Amity outfit, please. I'll leave her exact pose & expression up to you. Please let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

Brody's Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back