• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

amemome

home garden time
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Feedback
100% (130) +
Hi,

This will probably be the final time I offer doodles for a long time. Just 2 slots as I've been really out of it. Only 1 doodle per slot please!

Here are examples of the style I'll be offering for these doodles!

Example 1: Oil Pastel "Simple"​
Example 2: Oil Pastel "Complex"​
for_allainah.jpeg
for_zarf.jpeg
~ 100 TBT
Simple/simplified design.
~ 200 TBT
Slightly more complex design, with "background" items.
for_allainah_2.jpeg

for_brokensanity.png

for_gene.png
for_millysaurusrexjr.jpeg

for_oldcatlady.jpeg

for_allainah_3.jpeg

Things to be aware of, a.k.a. "Rules and Terms":
  1. I'll be doing everything on a square canvas. You can opt for transparent BG instead if you'd like. You can also let me know what color you would like as a BG and I will try my best to make it work.
  2. Please post a reference for what you would like me to draw. Details will get somewhat simplified as I'm only offering the chibi-style right now! More details and information = somewhat better results.
  3. No mecha / super complex things and no NSFW. I can try anything else. I have an art thread for you to see the kinds of things I've doodled!
  4. First-come+paid = first served unless I explicitly say so, while slots are still available. If no slots are open, I can add you to the pinglist and you can ask again when slots are open!
  5. Please pay first. Once your payment is confirmed, I'll start drawing.
    1. I will try to do these with 7 days turnaround after payments are finalized and will let you know if anything comes up and I need more time.
    2. If something comes up, I will DM you.
  6. How to credit: You can use your doodle for your non-profit personal use and enjoyment! (like profile pic, signature pic, etc.) Please link back to this thread to credit! And I hope this goes without saying but please do not sell my commissions or pass them off as your own work.
Queue:
<closed>

Pings:
<closed>

• zarf - style 2
  • allainah - style 1
  • allainah - style 1
  • BrokenSanity - style 1 (transparent bg)
  • Millysaurusrexjr - style 2
  • Gene. - style 1 - transparent bg
  • Oldcatlady - style 2
  • allainah - style 2
  • Corrie - style 1 (transparent bg)
  • daringred_ - style 1 (transparent bg)
  • jadetine - style 2
  • Smowifer - style 2 x2
  • aericell - style 2
  • yanrima - style 2
  • milleram - style 1
  • bungotheelf - style 2
  • emolga59 - style 2
  • digimon - style 2
  • nyx~ - style 2
  • Gene. - custom style
  • lieryl - style 2
  • Franny - style 2, 2 characters
  • corrie - style 1
  • lieryl - style 2
  • flicky - style 2
  • skarmoury - style 1 and 2
  • valzed - style 2
  • oldcatlady - style 2
  • villagedweller - style 1 + 2, transparent bg
  • princess.looking.for.frog - style 1
  • xlisapisa - style 2
  • lieryl - style 2

• simple styles go for ~ 25 million IGB
  • complex styles go for ~ 50 million IGB
The goal is to gather enough IGBs to finish paying off my Harv's Island and buying/relocating things until I have an ideal layout. Once I feel like I have enough bells to be able to do these things, I'll open these up to TBT and wishlist items.

Please drop off payments at my island! I have 2 ABDs ready and am usually available during Eastern Time hours.

Last edited:
Hi friends,

I decided to open some doodles for IGBs so I can finally attempt to fix my ACNH island :') I'm posting to gauge interest and get a conversion rate for IGBs.

Here are some examples of the style I'm thinking of offering.

Example 1: Chibi Human, Oil Pastel​
Example 2: Chibi Animal, Oil Pastel​
Around the IGB equivalent of 100 TBT.
Simple/simplified design.
Around the IGB equivalent of 200 TBT.
Slightly more complex design, with "background" items.

I'm looking for the IGB equivalent of around 100 ~ 200 TBT-ish for these (idk if I should ask for more, and I'm not positive of what the exchange rate is for TBT to IGB) and I'm not looking for anything other than IGB at this point.

I saw posts saying 1 TBT = 2 million IGB, so 100 ~ 200 TBT commissions will be... 200 ~ 400 million IGB?!!

The goal is to gather enough IGBs to finish paying off my Harv's Island and buying/relocating things until I have an ideal layout. Once I feel like I have enough bells to be able to do these things, I'll open these up to TBT and wishlist items.

Let me know if this sounds reasonable/if anyone would be interested

Things to be aware of:
  1. I'll be doing everything on a square canvas (pls disregard rectangular canvas for example 1)
  2. Please post a reference for what you would like me to draw.
  3. No mecha / super complex things and no NSFW. I can try anything else. I have an art thread for you to see the kinds of things I've doodled!
  4. First-come, first served and 2 slots at a time. May increase slots depending on my turnarounds.
  5. Please pay first. Please drop off payments at my island! I have an ABD ready and am usually available during Eastern Time hours.
Your art is so cute! If you ever end up opening in the future I will definitely consider you! :)
if your looking for the IGB equivalent and your art is worth 100-200 TBT(seems fair to me!)
the equivalent is usually 1 TBT = 1 Million IGB
so I think it might actually be 100 - 200 Million IGB, and that does seem pretty reasonable but I'm not sure how many people actually own that many IGB
personally I only have nearly 37 Million IGB lol

Ok I'm thinking I should probably lower the IGB prices since even I think 100-200 million IGBs are extra pricey.

What do people think of around 25-50 million IGBs? That feels more reasonable but I also only have like 2 mill IGB total so IDK if that's still too high :(

I think 25-50 mil IGB sounds super fair for the TBT conversion!
Also I'm super interested in maybe getting 2 of these doodles from you :~) They are BEAUTIFUL! please lmk when you are accepting? or if you are now? Thank you <3

I think 25-50 mil IGB sounds super fair for the TBT conversion!
Also I'm super interested in maybe getting 2 of these doodles from you :~) They are BEAUTIFUL! please lmk when you are accepting? or if you are now? Thank you <3
I will probably open these later this week or next week, thank you so much for your interest and kind words!

Hi! Your chibis are adorable!! Could I get a commission of my AC character in the second style? Refs are attached below, just lmk if you need more!

ref1.jpg

ref2.jpg

ref3.jpg

I would love to see them holding a fishing rod with a blue bucket by their side. I'll leave the background up to you.
I'm also available until 10pm eastern time to drop off the payment :D

Hi again!! so happy I could catch you with a slot open i'm gonna edit this in a sec with my refs,
Could I order a chibi human pastel for 25 million IGB?
My ref is here: click
Pose is up to you! whatever you think looks good I trust <3
If you want to draw her holding something could you do a tiny bear plush? It's fine if not c:
and you can ignore the blood on her face please! :~) thanks so much for considering

edit: I also would LOVE to order a second one if I could be added to the pinglist? <3

Last edited:
Hi! Your chibis are adorable!! Could I get a commission of my AC character in the second style? Refs are attached below, just lmk if you need more!

I would love to see them holding a fishing rod with a blue bucket by their side. I'll leave the background up to you.
I'm also available until 10pm eastern time to drop off the payment :D
I can do that. :) I'll open my gates shortly and DM you a dodo code!
Hi again!! so happy I could catch you with a slot open i'm gonna edit this in a sec with my refs,
Could I order a chibi human pastel for 25 million IGB?
My ref is here: click
Pose is up to you! whatever you think looks good I trust <3
If you want to draw her holding something could you do a tiny bear plush? It's fine if not c:
and you can ignore the blood on her face please! :~) thanks so much for considering

edit: I also would LOVE to order a second one if I could be added to the pinglist? <3
Yes, I can do that! I'll DM you with a dodo code if you're ready to trade today. if not, please let me know!

Yes i'm ready to trade today whenever! I'll be available for awhile so I can go after Zarf if they're available now, if not i'm ready to drop off :~)

AAAAAAAA OH MY GOD YOU DREW HIM SO CUTE THE BEACH BG IS PERFECT TOO!!!! THE LITTLE FISH?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Is it ok if I set as my signature? Or my pic on discord? :0 And if yes tell me if you have any social media accounts I can credit!

AAAAAAAA OH MY GOD YOU DREW HIM SO CUTE THE BEACH BG IS PERFECT TOO!!!! THE LITTLE FISH?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Is it ok if I set as my signature? Or my pic on discord? :0 And if yes tell me if you have any social media accounts I can credit!
yay, so glad you like it!! feel free to use it as your sig/pic. you can link this thread for credit!

yay, so glad you like it!! feel free to use it as your sig/pic. you can link this thread for credit!
Gotchya will do!! I'm out of bells but just saying, if you ever decide to open RLC comms I would literally throw money your way!!! Thanks again, you made my day!!!!!!

Hi @allainah, here is your doodle! Hope you like it + feel free to let me know if you'd like anything changed.

Slots are open for you to put in another request! Thank you so much for commissioning me!

View attachment 448338
PLEAsE this is so freakin adorable!!! I'm in love <3 I'm gonna put in my 2nd request shortly c:
Post automatically merged:

Hello~ I would love to order another 25mil IGB drawing
ref is here: click
background color: yellow
item: could you draw her holding tutu or just a white/cream bear? :3

tysm AGAIN for considering! luv ur art <3

PLEAsE this is so freakin adorable!!! I'm in love <3 I'm gonna put in my 2nd request shortly c:
Post automatically merged:

Hello~ I would love to order another 25mil IGB drawing
ref is here: click
background color: yellow
item: could you draw her holding tutu or just a white/cream bear? :3

tysm AGAIN for considering! luv ur art <3
can do! I'll DM you with a dodo code if you're available right now to trade.

Hello! Is it okay if I order a style one commission for 25 Million IGB?
Can you draw my OC Moss in that style?
Screenshot 2022-02-14 002308.jpg
I'd like the background to be transparent or a simple solid color
I'll leave the pose/facial expression up to you :)
I'm available until 2am Pacific time to drop off bells!

AMEMOME! These are so gorgeous! 😭

If you have slots open or ping list, I'd love to request for either!

Could you do my character in the style and posing of the simple design you did for
082d1cb7-2bd8-48a3-8657-e16014a2b791-jpeg.448338
,but instead of a bear holding this
IMG_0843.PNG
Happy expressions and a transparent background would be perfect!
Offer : 40 MIL IGB (for all the extra requests I've made ehehe)

If accepted I'll be free most of tomorrow to come and deliver the bells!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back