• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ doodles and grab bags | closed

ahhh glad to hear!! I've been doing well too!! ^ Q ^
hmmm it'll depend on the references you give me!! Can I see the pictures first? www

That's great to hear!!! <3
And of course!!! Let me grab some photos for you cx <3

Okay!! I sent you a PM! cx

Ahh I forgot to mention his personality ahaha!! He's VERYYY derpy when it comes to photos ahahaha!! Sometimes we'll do silly poses together or literally just derp and be idiots ahahaha! XD We are pretty clingy (always holding hands) and sometimes he'll carry me around on his shoulders ahahaha!

Last edited:

Oookaayy I've got your refs!!
They're a bit scattered for me, so I'm afraid I'll have to charge a tad bit extra for me to work with those ;~; would that be alright with you?
otherwise, I can chibi-fy your boyfriend, yes ` ワ`)n

Oookaayy I've got your refs!!
They're a bit scattered for me, so I'm afraid I'll have to charge a tad bit extra for me to work with those ;~; would that be alright with you?
otherwise, I can chibi-fy your boyfriend, yes ` ワ`)n

YESSS of course!!! <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH JINT <3333
Ahh and if it's not too much to ask, would it be alright if you could keep the art transparent for me? o: I'll like to use it and make it into a sig/laptop background for myself if that's okay with you!! >//v//< <3

Last edited:
Love your sparkly colorful chibis gyaaaa I'm not even a fan if chibis but yours are an exception!\\\\
very tempted rn

YESSS of course!!! <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH JINT <3333
Ahh and if it's not too much to ask, would it be alright if you could keep the art transparent for me? o: I'll like to use it and make it into a sig/laptop background for myself if that's okay with you!! >//v//< <3

Yesss of course of course!! www
I'll PM you the other details ` 7`)n

Love your sparkly colorful chibis gyaaaa I'm not even a fan if chibis but yours are an exception!\\\\
very tempted rn

omggg thank you yon!! o/////o im honored ahahaa 8")

pu for keitara!!! sorry I've been slow //orz

tbtsparklechibcomkei_by_jintii_da71xa9_by_jintii-da71xg6.png

anndddd pu for miharu!!

tbtsparklechibcommiharu_by_jintii-da7chpq.png

OMFG AHHHH JINT THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH OMG IT'S PERF AHH SKLFDJSLK I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THIS WHEN PATRICK GETS OFF WORK!!!! <33333 I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FDJSLKJFD THANK YOU!!!! <3333

sorry for the late replies, I had to do a lil "debate purge" in who orz
Of him:
http://sta.sh/2lna187fzkz?edit=1

I ended up changing his personality to just someone who's naive orz

I might have to go back to find a cuter character orz

eep I think I'll have to pass on this one then ; H ;''
I'm more interested in drawing characters with vibrant color schemes //orz

OMFG AHHHH JINT THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH OMG IT'S PERF AHH SKLFDJSLK I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THIS WHEN PATRICK GETS OFF WORK!!!! <33333 I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FDJSLKJFD THANK YOU!!!! <3333

!!!! I'm glad that you like it ` 7`)n thanks for commissioning me~

These couples are SO CUTE! I know I say that to all your stuffs (cuz they are), but I really love that you are deviating a bit from your softer palette and making them vibrant! Its a great change up! I would totally commish a threebie besties piece, but I know you hafta be sick of drawing my girl! LOL (but if youre not, that is totally a real commish request...hehe)

pu for keitara!!! sorry I've been slow //orz

tbtsparklechibcomkei_by_jintii_da71xa9_by_jintii-da71xg6.png

oh gosh i'm so late!! thank you so much jint it's totally adorable!! *v* it definitely gives the little and big brother vibe ♥

Back