• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi @Oldcatlady , here's your doodle! please let me know if you need anything changed!
0FAFD424-4A98-4A9B-8EEB-4F104A4F9096.jpeg

hi amemome :) if it's possible could I ask for a doodle in both styles? if not I would like to prioritise style 2 :) for this i'd just like my character with a light colour background (maybe baby blue or lilac, but if these don't work please choose what colour you think works best), walking along (if possible) on some grass, with a few leaves blowing in the wind, and maybe any type of tree in the background?

IMG_9283.jpg
harry_ref.png

for style 1 i'd just like my character with this outfit
IMG_9286.jpg

also if i could, could I also get a transparent version too? thank you so much and let me know if there's anything you can't/don't want to do :)

hi amemome :) if it's possible could I ask for a doodle in both styles? if not I would like to prioritise style 2 :) for this i'd just like my character with a light colour background (maybe baby blue or lilac, but if these don't work please choose what colour you think works best), walking along (if possible) on some grass, with a few leaves blowing in the wind, and maybe any type of tree in the background?

IMG_9283.jpg
harry_ref.png

for style 1 i'd just like my character with this outfit
IMG_9286.jpg

also if i could, could I also get a transparent version too? thank you so much and let me know if there's anything you can't/don't want to do :)
yup i can do both styles! will get to work asap

hi @VillageDweller here are your doodles! please let me know if you need anything changed!
View attachment 471089
View attachment 471090
OMGGGGG these are brilliant!!! i love how you added the fencing and bench and little flowers too, and the gyroid is a welcome addition! really glad I got both of these as I'd like to alternate between them at some point for different times of year! I really love these, thank you so much amemome! ❤️

hi! can i take slot #3 on the pinglist? thank you 💜
Hi, thanks for your interest!

Unfortunately my pinglist isn't open right now and that slot is a commission slot for people in my pinglist. But I'm planning on opening slots to everyone again in a week or so...

WOW THATS BEAUTIFUL!!! AHH I LOVE IT!! for one change can you add the yellow docs stitching along the bottom of the shoes? otherwise it's literally PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
the doc stitching has been added! let me know if there's anything else you'd like adjusted!

2B845710-75FD-4E8D-B75F-3C8CF5B2B8F1.jpeg

the doc stitching has been added! let me know if there's anything else you'd like adjusted!

View attachment 471362
THATS PERFECT THANK YOU! i hope you have an amazing holiday! thanks again !! <3

is there a chance you could sent me a png version of the drawing with no background? i might use it in my signature

Last edited:
final doodle commissions before these are hiatus-ed for a long time. for two lucky people! fcfs!

hi again 😭 i would love a complex slot if possible OTL

i think this would be my third time, so if you want the slot to go to someone new, i totally understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back