• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a washcloth when showering? 🚿

Do you use a washcloth/flannel/loafer?

• I use a washcloth!

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I don't use a washcloth!

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Other (comment below!)

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Bells
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
It took me over 20 years of my life to figure out that not everyone uses a washcloth, flannel, loafer or anything else when showering. I thought it was something everyone does. But I was very wrong. My friends and roommates don't use one, and I don't I've ever come across anyone else who does.

I have always used a washcloth as that was how I was brought up. My grandparents and parents have always used one, and quite honestly I can't go without. I feel so much cleaner when I use a washcloth.

So is my prediction right? Do so little people use a washcloth when showering? Let me know in the comments below!

i use a washcloth when i exfoliate my face (usually over the sink rather than shower), but other than that i don't really hit one up

Nope! Hands work good enough to get the soap all over me and scrub off whatever.

No, I don’t use or own a wash cloth. Sometimes I use a sponge in the shower but mostly just use my hands 🙃

I use pinecones to wash myself in the shower.

That's right...

jk, I use my hands usually.

No, I have never used one. You telling me it's more effective in removing dead skin though? Maybe I should try it once.

my whole family does but i dont. i just dont love it and it takes forever for me to get into a routine so ive never gotten around to using it regularly. i only use it when i feel very dirty LOL like after a dirty hike or something.

yes, i use a wash cloth (aka: flannel) :)

but i can never reach my back... but i try, though :>

It depends.. if I have paint all over me (like today, from painting a wall) I use a wash cloth, but mostly I just use my hands as my skin is sensitive enough :LOL:

I don't use a washcloth but I use a shower poof. It's easier and I like the feeling of it on my skin. I tried using my hands but it was harder and I had to keep getting more body wash.

I do! Just how I was raised I guess? I use a washcloth or one of those thingies. The thing that's like. Fluffy. I also use brushes when washing my face, I don't like "touching" my skin otherwise I pick at it.

i don't use a cloth but i do use exfoliating gloves! i feel like they help scrub away the dead skin and build up on my body. they come 2 in a pack so i'll use one glove and keep the extra until the first one gets gross. i try to make a habit of replacing the gloves when needed as i'm prone to skin issues like blemishes and what not. i've used loofah and shower poofs in the past but the gloves give me a squeaky clean feeling that i didn't get from other methods!

Sometimes, but very rarely. More often I will use a wash cloth to pat dry my face rather than help clean it.

listen, ali, i know! it's so funny and interesting what people do and don't do when cleaning both their own selves and their homes 😂

i use a scrub sponge and a brush for my body and then an exfoliating mini towel for my face every night :)

Back