• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a washcloth when showering? 🚿

Do you use a washcloth/flannel/loafer?

• I use a washcloth!

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I don't use a washcloth!

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Other (comment below!)

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
Absolutely! For me, it is a must! I use this plastic puffy scrubber poof thing. I prefer the exfoliating and the suds. There is very few people I met that use something too. I am not sure why that is. To each thier own.

I use a loofah/poof. I can't recall what it's made of but it's quick drying and works really well. To be totally honest here, I don't think I'd feel clean without using something to exfoliate my body while showering. Simply pouring body wash into my hands and lathering up might be enough remove the sweat or dirt, but I wouldn't feel clean enough doing only that without some type of shower implement.

I use a lynx loofah sponge thingy. It did have a scrubby part to it (for dry skin ect) but that broke so for now it's just the sponge part. Good for dumping shower gel in and lathering it up to get my money's worth

I use one of those exfoliating towels every week (too often hurts my skin), and a silicone scrubby brush for my face when I apply my cleansing foam.
81cceMN9-TL.jpg
611V3XDwS-L.jpg

I normally use a loofah. I've tried with just my hands but it doesn't feel like I'm getting the dead skin off.

I have used a washcloth and I feel like it does a better job of scrubbing than the loofah.

i mostly use those regular washclothes but i also use exfoliating gloves/towels(y)

In the shower no I use my hands
In the bath usually I put one in but I never end up using it lol

i do use a washcloth, but not to actually wash myself haha. i’m not really sure why, but i absolutely can’t stand getting water in my eyes— even just one drop of water falling into my eyes is such an uncomfortable feeling for me, and it was a huge struggle to have my hair washed when i was younger because of it. my parents even bought me a pair of swimming goggles for me to wear when i showered LOL. i don’t struggle with showering or washing my hair because of it anymore, but getting water in my eyes is still super uncomfortable for me, so i cover them with a washcloth when i wash my hair. i’ve done this for years now, and it’s been pretty effective thus far 👍🏻

i use a loofah sponge for washing myself. i find that they’re great for lathering and are gentle on my skin, while also exfoliating it well. sometimes i’ll use my loofah sponge and a washcloth, but only if i feel i need the extra cleaning/exfoliation.

I don't really use one. Honestly had to google what it is (not native speaker). I just use a normal towel and bathrobe.

I also thought it was normal. I do use one.

I do not typically, although every now and then I go through a phase where I'll use a loofah or something similar. But then when that loofah dies, usually I just go back to not using one for a few years until I randomly acquire one again.
Last year I stayed at a nice hotel for a work thing and they had exfoliating soap which I loved! I think I may get some more of that because it's a nice compromise since I prefer just to deal with the soap bar:) Also it smelled amazing

I'm one of the people who uses a shower poof for bathing.

I do have a washcloth present for when I wash my face as part of my shower routine. It's also there should I need it if I happen to get shampoo in my eye or something of the sort. But for the body? No.

Back