Votes: 50 67.6%
  • I never do both on the same day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t shower or wash my hair (???)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
I always do hair first and then work my way down to keep everything I cleaned up clean.

Pardon, is this thread for girls? Because I shower first before washing my hair.

Double pardon for the misunderstanding and boys do this too.
I'm a guy and I wash my hair first hehe. I'm also a bit of a fashionista and I like my hair to look nice (bc it's wavy and I like to bring out the waves) so I use fancy hair care products and whatnot. 😌 but yeah, like seliph said gender really has nothing to do with it. just personal preference.

I actually wash my body twice, once after shampoo and again after conditioner. idk why, just doing it once doesn't feel clean enough to me haha.

i normally start with shampooing my hair first, twice to really get any buildup that might have accumulated off my scalp. once my hair is clean, i use conditioner and then start to exfoliate my body. i let the conditioner sit and let my hair kinda soak it in for a bit. then i rinse everything off, but going top to bottom to wash away any soap/product!

I generally do face > shampoo hair, rinse > conditioner > body > rinse off soap and conditioner. Sometimes I space out and go out of order though.

i was confused at first cuz i was like.... i wash my hair when i shower? HDJSJDJ i realized you guys meant shower body vs wash hair.
I do both almost at the same time I guess? I wash my hair, put shampoo, rinse it off, then put on conditioner, and while I'm waiting for the conditioner to set in, I wash my body. Then I wash my entire self in one go! Then I place hair oils and go to sleep 🛌

I do shampoo > rinse it out > add conditioner & let it sit > wash body > wash face > rinse out conditioner & then I’m done

I wash my hair first, then apply conditioner, and when I finish washing my body I rinse off the conditioner.

I wash my body first, because I never look forward to washing my hair lol.

I wash my hair, put in conditioner, wash the rest of my body and last I wash out the conditioner.
Pardon, is this thread for girls? Because I shower first before washing my hair.

Double pardon for the misunderstanding and boys do this too.
What? I don't even...

I usually a ton of conditioner so you gotta shampoo first before you wash your body or you'll be left with a conditioner-y feeling on your skin

idk why but this question confused me a little lol. probably just me. anyways,,
i dont wash my hair everyday but when i do, i always wash my hair first, and then get to the actual showering part.

I start with washing the hair first, followed by conditioner, followed by the rest of the body and then rinse out the conditioner. Then just another quick once-over after the conditioner is rinsed off and we're done.

I used to shower/wash my body first and then do my hair, but then I realized it was less efficient, and I just had to rinse off all the shampoo and conditioner anyway. So now I wash my hair with shampoo, then I put in the conditioner, then I work my way down and wash my face and then the rest of me. Then I go back at the end and rinse the conditioner out.
I have switched to shampoo and conditioner bars recently (like in the last year or two) which does take a little longer, but means less plastic waste for the environment, and I have been very happy with them!

I white tone my hair, so i wash it first in order to leave the toner in while i do everything else

I find this question to be interestingly worded. I wash my face and shampoo at the same time, then wash my body and condition at the same time.

I shower first, always. I actually do it at the same time, but I mostly start with showering and wind up doing both.

This question is interesting to me because, while I don't wash my hair every time I shower, I always considered hair washing to be part of showering, not a separate thing. That being said, I wash my hair before I wash my body, assuming it's a hair wash day

i wash my hair first and rinse out. i put in conditioner if I am using it and then wash my body so the conditioner can sit in my hair for a bit longer. then i rinse out the conditioner and do a final full body + hair water rinse.

Back