• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you put stickers on your handhelds?

Stickers?

• Total voters
yes, bcz i love stickers and dont know where else to put them lol. my phone has stickers, my switch did (before i got the NH version) my pro controller, my PC, my fight stick... stickers everywhere.

Right now I'm considering. I currently have a sticker sheet that I’m saving for my upcoming Switch later, but I don't want to put too much so it can still look sleek and in case I want to remove them it wouldn't be tedious. I'm sure my opinion will change later because this is coming from an actual kid from high school.
Update: over a year later I decided to put stickers on the back of my Switch, which I got weeks after I posted what I'm quoting. Here's what it looks like:
IMG_0662.jpeg

I got these stickers from Daiso BTW.

I did once but removed it. I dont find the typical stickers appealing. Gotta have a good vinyl one that isnt outlined white around it(mainly when its for none white console). I used vinyl skins. I dont have the consoles that had the skins anymore. Haven't bother to get one again especially now its harder to find the one nowadays. So far all my current ones are bare besides 2 that have a shell cover.

Only a couple on my 2DS, I'm love to have more but the console's already pretty small, and I'm scared of wearing them off with swear lol

I prefer to have a case or some other type of personalization. I have stickers on my Kindle and they're wearing away where I hold it, so I would imagine the same would happen with my Switch. Instead, I have a cat-patterned case on it to personalize it and cat paw grips for the joycons. For my 3DS, I have the Pikachu edition. If a handheld doesn't have a good case option, I prefer for the system itself to have an interesting pattern on it.

no way. stickers are cool and all, but I don't want them on my consoles because they'd probably leave glue behind or wear out. I'd rather put cases or charms on them.

i've thought about it but the pain of taking them off deters me from it
i have thought about getting clear cases so that i could stick it onto the case and when it's time to switch them out, i can just swap the case instead of worrying about the actual devices but eh, too much commitment haha

i have stuck on a skin on my ds lite before but took it off when it started to peel :<
oh! and i think i still have the skins on our nunchuks 🤭

I put stickers on my 3DS back in the day, but I haven't put any on my systems since. At least not directly. The stickers on my 3DS still look relatively nice, but not perfect. The edges are sort of worn. I just dread the idea of removal and all that sticky residue..... For my phone and my switch, I have clear cases that I use with stickers. I place the stickers between the system and the case without removing the sticker backing. That way, I can reuse the sticker and change up the design whenever I'd like :)

Nope, as much as I'd love to put stickers on everything of mine I'm wayyyy too indecisive and would run out of space quickly. And then I would either have to layer up stickers (ew) or start peeling them off (double ew). And then there's also the sticker residue they'd leave behind... no thank you lol. I could also see myself picking at them and they'd last less than a week if I did.

I used to, but stopped after the Nintendo DS. I also used to put stickers on my bed frame and dresser as well but stopped. They get kinda messy.

No, I think it's cute but it's annoying if you want to get if off - and I'd be using the sticker. I like to keep stickers to look at them though.
I do have some stuck somewhere here and there but they are there forever.

Update: over a year later I decided to put stickers on the back of my Switch, which I got weeks after I posted what I'm quoting. Here's what it looks like:
View attachment 553500
I got these stickers from Daiso BTW.
omg I've been obsessed with Tokage lately so seeing him there was a treat! such a cute switch!

I don't put stickers on my handhelds or consoles, but I do have them on my computer tower. I'm usually conservative with stickers because I want to make sure I'll see them a long time, and I feel like, with how much handling (lol) a handheld would get, they would disintegrate rapidly... :(

^ same, I have hoards of stickers but never want to use them because “what if I want to put it somewhere else instead?” But I never put them anywhere because of that mindset.

As far as my console, I’m too OCD to have stickers on electronics. But also what I mentioned above.

I used to decorate my DSI and 3DS with stickers and coloured tape but I never decorated my switch..........and I do have animal crossing stickers.........hmm I might actually decorate it one of these days. I never really occurred to me but I do have a clear case so I'd be able to see the stickers without having to worry about them peeling off.

Does a single decal face count? At least for my switch, I received one as a gift from my sister and it was too cute to ignore.
I have specific stickers on my iPad case and I started adding stickers on my water bottle. I have been into making stickers, so it's kind of a new passion.

Back