• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what devices do you own?

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
Bells
Switch
5186-5670-3906
White Pansy
Untitled227_20240118080039.png

hi! erin here!!

i personally play a lot of different games, and decided i would share what i own!:

- nintendo switch
usually play nintendo-only games on this!

- steam deck
this is where i have most of my games that i play!

- xbox one s
sadly dont use this much as i have a steam deck and switch, but also prefer handhelds anyways!

- nintendo 2ds
one of my first back when i was 7, played it a lot!

- nintendo 3ds
bought this one this year! always wanted a ds that folds, and decided to treat myself

- iPad air
usually play my rhythm games on this, like pjsekai and d4dj

- meta quest 2
i like to play job simulator on this!! its also really fun to draw using this

- gaming pc
dont have lots of storage because i use it for school BUT i do play some stuff on it through my steam library

- kindle
not for gaming BUT i use this a lot so idk

- wii
havent used this in a while because its not got HDMI, would love to bust it out soon though for city folk and mysims

what do you guys own?

Untitled227_20240118080039.png

Hey, My Sims was a fun game! 😃 I don't think I got too far in it back then, but I sure enjoyed the music and the funny sounds the sims make. You'd have to collect certain things to unlock furniture, right? Like hearts for cute furniture or skulls for gothic furniture? I liked that concept. 💡 I have an awful lot of devices, but I'll list the more prominent ones:

•Nintendo Famicom - I'm really into retro Japanese stuff, so I just had to have one! Animal Crossing is actually what got me into NES/Famicom gaming; You can obtain miniature playable versions of this in ACPG. 🎌

•Nintendo 3DS: My 2DS started failing on me, so I bought the white Animal Crossing 3DS from Japan. I recently began playing the Brain Age games and I'm starting a new New Leaf world on there soon. I own all the other DS iterations too. 📚

•Nintendo Wii: I mostly play Wii Sports golf and Fortune Street on it. ⛳🎲

•Nintendo 64: Mostly used for when I have guests over, so we can play Mario Party games, but I'd say it's my favorite console. ⭐

•PS2: I only play Metal Gear games on it and Hot Shots Golf. 🐍📦

I also own a Nintendo Switch, but it's dealing with a "boot loop" issue and haven't been able to fix it yet. 😖 I'm a little lazy to fix it, because I've done these things before and it takes a lot of time for me. Such a hassle. 👎 But I like playing Dragon Quest Builders on it. I also have New Horizons, but I honestly don't enjoy it as much as the previous games. 🤷‍♀️ Also, Nintendo's servers don't like my home internet, so I can't play online. 😔 Other than that, I own almost every Nintendo console and handhelds. 🤑

Hey, My Sims was a fun game! 😃 I don't think I got too far in it back then, but I sure enjoyed the music and the funny sounds the sims make. You'd have to collect certain things to unlock furniture, right? Like hearts for cute furniture or skulls for gothic furniture? I liked that concept. 💡 I have an awful lot of devices, but I'll list the more prominent ones:

•Nintendo Famicom - I'm really into retro Japanese stuff, so I just had to have one! Animal Crossing is actually what got me into NES/Famicom gaming; You can obtain miniature playable versions of this in ACPG. 🎌

•Nintendo 3DS: My 2DS started failing on me, so I bought the white Animal Crossing 3DS from Japan. I recently began playing the Brain Age games and I'm starting a new New Leaf world on there soon. I own all the other DS iterations too. 📚

•Nintendo Wii: I mostly play Wii Sports golf and Fortune Street on it. ⛳🎲

•Nintendo 64: Mostly used for when I have guests over, so we can play Mario Party games, but I'd say it's my favorite console. ⭐

•PS2: I only play Metal Gear games on it and Hot Shots Golf. 🐍📦

I also own a Nintendo Switch, but it's dealing with a "boot loop" issue and haven't been able to fix it yet. 😖 I'm a little lazy to fix it, because I've done these things before and it takes a lot of time for me. Such a hassle. 👎 But I like playing Dragon Quest Builders on it. I also have New Horizons, but I honestly don't enjoy it as much as the previous games. 🤷‍♀️ Also, Nintendo's servers don't like my home internet, so I can't play online. 😔 Other than that, I own almost every Nintendo console and handhelds. 🤑
wow thats amazing!!

im sorry to hear about the switch, i hope you sort it out!

The only gaming consoles that I have are my purple 3DS and my turquoise switch lite. I don’t use my 3DS anymore, and actually only still have it because a part of the circle pad broke off the night before I was going to try and sell it (still works though), and the trade-in place wouldn’t accept it damaged. I only turn it on nowadays to occasionally look at my old gaming screenshots, and only kept 2 of my games for it; Tomodachi Life and Style Savvy: Fashion Forward. I sometimes think about playing Tomodachi Life again, but I’m so used to the switch’s graphics and mechanics now that I’m honestly not sure if it would be enjoyable, lol

I only use my switch lite for gaming, though my game library would probably say otherwise considering I only have 5 switch games right now. 😂 One of my goals for this year is to expand my gaming horizons a bit, and there are a couple of games getting switch releases this year that I’m interested in, so hopefully my game library won’t be so sad looking by 2025, LOL. 3/5 games are Nintendo (New Horizons, Mario Party Superstars and Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life), but I’ve been getting more into indie, non-Nintendo games lately. They’re a lot of fun, and definitely cheaper than Nintendo’s $90+ CAD for one game! 😅

I also have an Xbox (unsure of what model) and a few games for it that I got years ago, but I’ve always been more of a handheld girly. Will be donating the Xbox and games soon. I used to have a grey DS lite, a pink DSi and a white/mint 2DS as well, but I gave the former two to my cousins, and I sold my 2DS around the same time that I was going to sell my 3DS. I also use my tablet to occasionally play mobile games (mainly Usagi Shima rn) if that counts.

Last edited:
These are what I have!

Switch
Steam Deck
3DS XL
DSi
DS Lite
Gamecube
PS2
Gameboy Advance SP

hello everyone!
I own:
☆ NES (but it doesn't seem to work so well... I blame it on the TV, honestly)!
☆ SNES
☆ N64
☆ GBA
☆ GameCube
☆ Wii
☆ 3DS
☆ aaand a Legend of Zelda Game&Watch!
🍐🍐🍐

• gamecube (it’s currently not being used as I think we’re missing a cable, but all the games can be played on the wii so it’s fine)
  • nintendo 64
  • wii
  • dsi xl
  • 3ds xl
  • switch
  • ps2
  • ps4
  • ps5 slim
and there was a ps3 my cousin gave to us that we never used (i think something needed to be fixed), not sure if we still have it though (and I vaguely recall having a dreamcast, but if it did exist my dad got rid of it a long time ago)

gamecube (it’s currently not being used as I think we’re missing a cable, but all the games can be played on the wii so it’s fine)
I think the N64's audio/video cables plug into the Gamecube too and the Wii's power adapter might be the same as the Gamecube. Well, at least the shape is similar, it might be too powerful and risk damage to it, I don't know. 🤔

I have an Xbox One, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, iPad Air 2 , Ipad ( 9th generation), Nintendo Entertainment System.

I have an XBOX Series X solely for sports games, and a Nintendo Switch Lite. That’s all I currently have in terms of gaming consoles.

- Lenovo Legion gaming laptop

- Nintendo Switch

- New Nintendo 3DS XL (Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds edition)

- New Nintendo 3DS XL (Yellow Pikachu edition)

- Samsung Galaxy S20 (phone)

That's pretty much it. I used to own Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but got rid of them years ago, lol.

Never sold or gotten rid of any consoles (unless they broke somehow). so over the years I've accumulated a number of things. Some were inherited from my older sibling when they stopped playing games.

- Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
- Game Boy Color
- Game Gear
- New Nintendo 2DS XL (backup for the future)
- Nintendo 2DS (backup for the future)
- Nintendo 3DS (1 Red, 1 Purple but the purple one's bottom screen died)
- Nintendo 3DS XL (Blue, to replace to Purple original 3DS that died)
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo DS Lite
- Nintendo Entertainment System/NES
- Nintendo GameCube
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U
- Sega Genesis
- Sega Nomad
- Sony PlayStation 2
- Sony PlayStation 5
- Sony PlayStation Portable
- Super Nintendo Entertainment Systems/SNES
- Xbox 360

Of those, the ones I actually use with regularity these days are the Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL, and Nintendo Switch. I occasionally use the PlayStation 2 and Wii, but less often. Wii U less than those, but thanks to the Virtual Console games I got before the closure of the eShop last year, it still has its uses. The PlayStation 5 is new from Christmas but I still need to hook it up. Have to rearrange stuff to accommodate it.

I have a Switch OLED in white, a DS Lite in white and a decent ASUS laptop.

Growing up I had a green Game Boy Color, a blue Game Boy Advance SP, a pink DS, a PSP, a blue 3DS and a PS2. (I still have them stored away, but I don't use them much these days.) The Wii was technically a family console... and I think we had another console to play Sonic games on when I was too young to know exactly what it was called. I'd have to look it up to know for sure!

Currently my main consoles are my Switch and PS4. (I also use my computer for a couple of games on Steam.)

I have a Chromebook (I never play games on it because it's slow), Switch Lite, and Xbox One. I used to have a DS, 2DS XL, 3DS, Wii, and Switch. I do admit that I miss my 2DS XL, 3DS, and Wii. I loved playing the older AC games on there, along with Wii Sports+Resort and Just Dance on the Wii 😌

The consoles I currently own are:

Nintendo Switch
This is the console I use the most. I play games on it pretty frequently, a few times a week at least.

Nintendo 3DS XL
I used to use this a lot more, but now I only play it occasionally when I feel like revisiting games I've already played

Xbox One
This is another that I only use occasionally at this point

Wii U
I don't really use this one at all at this point, but it was the console I was using the most before the Switch came out, and then I used it occasionally for a while after

I also play games on my PC and iPad Air sometimes

I own a Wii, PS3 (won’t read disks anymore which is a problem), PS Vita, DS Lite, original 3DS, a Year of Luigi 3DS XL, a New 3DS XL, a Nintendo Switch, a Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Switch OLED, iPad, iPod Touch, and an iPhone.

Back