• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a cup?

cone or cup?

• 🍦 cone

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • 🍨 cup

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
Cup for sure. Cones are messy, and I also am not a fan of that sweetened cardboard taste. Plus, the way it's designed means that you have to have cone as your last bite, which I am not here for.

Cup for sure. Cones are messy, and I also am not a fan of that sweetened cardboard taste. Plus, the way it's designed means that you have to have cone as your last bite, which I am not here for.
And don’t forget when they put a sticker on the cone so you also get to eat (hopefully edible) glue 😭😂

In a bowl, I don't hate cone, some are good, but it's just more sugar and It's too much for me.

I'm okay with both (like a waffle cup) but for the sake of choosing one, I'd go with cone. I don't find cones much too messy for me, really!

Waffle cone...
Pistachio ice cream, a scoop of mango, and a scoop of lemon. Slap some gummy bears on top and stuff em' into a waffle cone. Heaven.

Definitely cup! Ice cream cones are yum, but I always feel like I have to finish them fast or else I’ll end up with ice cream dripping everywhere and making a sticky mess. I also always end up with ice cream all over my face like a kid no matter how hard I try, so ice cream in a cup is just overall less messy and easier for me to enjoy. :’)

Cup because I like to finish with ice flavour in my mouth and not dry cone taste.

I prefer cones to the actual ice cream. The bottom of the cones are the best when they’re all moist with ice cream. Each time I get a cone, all I can think about is finishing the ice cream to get to the cone.

I’m a die hard cone fan. I’m a huge sweet tooth and it’s extra sugar! Plus the crunch pairs really well with the smoothness of the ice cream. It’s a great experience!

cones are great, but I cant throw the entire serving counter of sundae toppings on top of the ice cream with a cone

still, on a basic just ice cream and maybe 1 or 2 toppings level, cones may win out, depending on the quality

(I still just get cup more often out of both cheapness and lazyness)

i like cones bc it's like a little bonus treat after another treat

especially if the cone is dipped in something or has something inside? like those ice cream cones that have the chocolate INSIDE?????????? WOH MAMA

i'm a slow eater so my ice cream tends to melt and get too messy so to be practical i do like a cup. the best option is getting a cone with a cup though 😂

I definitely prefer a cup! If I do get ice cream in a cone I always end up throwing away half the cone because I just don't like them very much.

I prefer a cup and don’t like cones at all, unless the ice cream is in a cup and the cone goes on top like a unicorn.

Don’t ask me to explain why because I cant

Last edited:
Back