• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a cup?

cone or cup?

• 🍦 cone

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • 🍨 cup

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
Cones for life, even those ones that taste like paper

Cones for sure. It is annoying when it starts melting and your fingers get sticky, but I just like eating the cone.

Admittedly a cone makes topping distribution difficult, however.

I honestly don't have a preference, though I rarely get the opportunity to have cones..

cone 100000% , i actually judge ppl who get cups (not u) a cone is the full experience

cones are just too messy for me, especially since i'm a light/slow eater so my ice cream ends up melting before i get the chance to finish it :(

I prefer it on the floor.

I haven't had ice cream in a long time. It depends. I might buy a cone at a store depending on the price. At home or somewhere like that maybe a bowl depending on the season. Plus last time I bought cones they just went stale anyway.

always cups!! i don't like the cone part. not everything is the ice cream and it's all crunchy and cone tasting and i'm not drawn to that

I'm definitely a cuphead... hmm, cuphead... that reminds me of something...

q1clMLo.jpg

it kind of depends on my mood and also what kind of cones they are, but i *love* a wafer cone and will never say no to one!

It depends on my mood but usually cup since it's easier and the cones are often not that good anyway.

You can get more ice cream in a cup without it going everywhere, so that 😂

I prefer it with a cone in a bowl. I like the texture of the cone without rushing to eat before it melts.

Cups! they're more convenient and you don't have to deal with them breaking or leaking.
(Unless it's a big dipper we're talking about here)

Back