• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you prefer ice cream in a cone or a cup?

cone or cup?

• 🍦 cone

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • 🍨 cup

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
cup! I love eating cones, but as you said it can get messy. even with wet tissue, I feel the urge to wash my hands because I don’t like the idea of my sticky-sugar hands touching my belongings. and I already wash my hands so much!! I appreciate some ice cream places near me that stick the cone on top of the ice cream scoops in a cup. 🫶

Neither, straight from the container because I’m the only one currently in my house that eats ice cream.
But since it’s not an option I pick cup.

I prefer cup cause I don't really like the taste of cones.

I always prefer a cone because then I get to eat that too, but it is a big part of why I actually avoid ice cream when the weather is hot. Otherwise I normally eat it fast enough that the melting/dripping isn't a problem for me.

Truly, the ideal form of ice cream would be in a cup made out of cone.

I don't mind either, but cup is more better since less calories and it does not break apart easily compared to the cone.

I prefer a cup, but I'm okay with a cone. Some cones taste better than others though

I have voted cone but there should be the preferred third option of creamy wafers 😋

Cones for sure. I don’t like melty ice cream and a bowl provides SO many surfaces for the ice cream to touch. I prefer extremely cold, hard ice cream that I can eat strategically from the outside in to prevent dripping or melting beyond minimal amounts.

i like the idea of a cone and they’re cute when ice cream is scooped onto them, but for practicality i’m gonna go with cup 🫡 it helps contain all the mess and i don’t have to worry about being fast and catching anything that drips! it gives me more time to enjoy the treat and doesn’t leave me with sticky hands

I love cones but i'm too lazy to go through the effort of putting ice cream in a cone at home.. unless this is at an ice cream place then yeah I think I prefer a cone but a cup is great too!

i want ice cream now

It's much more dependent on what kind and what brand of ice cream, but I'd rather eat the cone too, so there's that.

I prefer a cone (or a waffle cup) with my ice cream, but sometimes they be stale and it ruins the ending. so I usually just stick to a cup to be on the safe side, plus it’s less messy.

cone in the winter time so it doesn't melt as easily, and cup any other time to catch the melted ice cream

I'm fine with both but I prefer a cone, especially waffle cones! It's so tasty! It's so nice when the ice cream melts all down into the tip of the cone. That's the best part to have as a last bite!

Back