Do you prefer hot, warm, or cool showers?

Do you prefer hot, warm, or cold showers?

• Hot (70°F to 60°F) (21°C to 15°C) 🔥 🥵

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • Warm (60°F to 50°F) (15°C to 10°C)

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Cool (50°F to 35°F) (10°C to 2°C)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Cold (Anything lower) 🧊🥶

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I prefer my water to be hot. I can’t stand having water drip off me and it’s freezing cold, lol. I had issues getting out of the bath as a child for this reason. I went straight from sitting in a hot bath to standing and having water drop off me leaving me freezing. I couldn’t do it.

I added temperatures to the poll. I use Fahrenheit and used Google to translate the numbers into Celsius. We’re not doing decimals here so I just rounded to the nearest whole number. Should still be accurate enough.

I take hot showers, obviously. Anyone else the same?

I like my showers nice and hot, it kills all the germs and it’s so relaxing and steamy 😌😌😌🔥🔥🔥

I used to prefer my showers to be something on the lukewarm side of things, but I feel I've grown more sensitive to cold in recent years, so now whenever I get in the shower, I set it to "Scald Your Skin Off and Die."

Warm/hot most of the time. The longer I shower I keep turning the cold water lower so it stays hot longer.

But in Texas during the summer I do have cold showers.

Season-dependent. Summers typically call for cool or cold showers, but I like both warm and hot showers during the cooler months (or damp/cool days in general).

If I had to choose one...the standard would be warm.

Always hot showers for me, as hot as I can make it. Even lukewarm water in the summer will leave me shivering. I just can't do it.

Since we remodeled our bathroom, we now have a digital temperature gauge in the shower so I've been able to see exactly how hot the water is. Your poll doesn't even go up to the levels I shower at. I start at peak heat, which is 50°C/122°F. I stay in the shower for a long time, but I have to get out before the temperature goes below 40°C/104°F or I'll feel like I'm freezing.

I basically shower in a sauna and I wouldn't change a thing. 😌

Same as LadyDestani, I prefer hot showers. I'm actually fine with either, but just prefer hot showers.

I don't know the temp of my showers but they are very hot.
In the summer though, if I'm not feeling cold, I do like warm showers but switch to cool before it ends. It just feels refreshing.

i’m not sure of the exact temperature of my water, but i prefer cool showers. i’m extremely sensitive to warmth and heat, so any temperature higher than mildly warm makes me feel uncomfortable and like i might pass out 😶‍🌫️ i don’t enjoy cold showers much either, so cool showers are a good middle ground for me.

i take warmer showers on cold days and during the winter, though; i’m not a big fan of it, and i have to be careful that the water doesn’t get too warm (i can still overheat in the winter 🤠), but i don’t wanna freeze in the shower and then freeze some more once i get out lol

i wouldn't consider 70f to be hot for a shower personally, my showers could probably be like 100 degrees for all i know. chronically cold due to various illness so we stay TOASTY. i refuse to shower if the water isnt hot. im picky.

I used to like scalding hot showers but switched to warm becuase its better for the skin. I can never have cold showers though. It must be reasonably warm for me to take them.

I used to enjoy warm showers frequently but I've recently changed to cool/cold. Apparently colder showers are good for inflammation so I force myself lol

If my backside isn’t pinkish-red when I get out, it wasn’t hot enough. I like mine pretty hot. In the summer, I’ll start it out a little cooler then turn it up when I get too cold. I always call mine skin-melting-hot.

I like my shower water to be pretty hot. Maybe lukewarm at the absolute coldest, and only during the summer. General rule of thumb: if it’s not at least partially steamy it’s too cold. It’s the one thing I prefer hot to cold on lol.

I don’t know what temperature I like, but no matter how hot it is outside, I always prefer hot showers.

Warm for sure! I shower before bed to relax, so the warmth is definitely my favorite.

If Im not burning alive then whats the point? 30c + pls

Hot, except when it's summer or after a workout then I prefer it to be lukewarm/cool.

I don't have central heating/A/C and buildings in Japan are infamous for their lack of insulation so the temp in my room varies a lot by the season.

Back