• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you like to travel?

do you?

• Total voters
I love traveling so much!!! I would do it all the time if I could. My favorite method of transportation is by plane ^^ It’s just one of the best things life has to offer in my opinion!

I love to travel! It’s always so much fun visiting places you’ve never been to before. Always worth the long trip no matter how far away.

I love traveling!! My parents were workaholics when I was younger, so I cherished my yearly trips with them. And now I'm always thinking about my next trip! I live in the US, and off the top of my head I've visited Seattle, San Francisco, Vegas, Chicago, Orlando, DC, Philly, NYC, Boston, and other areas in some of those states, Virginia, the Carolinas, and Tennessee. For international countries, I've visited Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Italy, the UK, and Portugal. And I have a trip planned to DC again and Spain this year!! I will likely be traveling to Turkey next year, and I hope to visit PNW again and Japan next. 😊

I like to research on what’s worth visiting based on my interests and seeing which attractions and restaurants need a reservation in advance. Then I book those accordingly. Otherwise, I prefer not to stick to a timetable. I just like to have a basic idea of what I’ll be doing for the day, and I try to keep the activities light for flexibility in case I would like to wander.

I love traveling! I traveled a ton as a kid, we lived everywhere, visited so many places. It's been forever since I've been able to really travel (other than to see family in other states), and I really do miss it sometimes. Now I'm just home all the time.

I like to travel for sure, I just prefer not to drive. I'd love to go on a luxury train ride some day if I can ever afford it!! Also would love to go to Japan and maybe Switzerland. I feel like travelling changes you for the better

I like traveling but don’t get to do it too often by myself. I am going to Taiwan in a couple weeks for 10 days with my dad and he’s going to let me do some things on my own this time. I plan on visiting the Taipei Pokémon Center and getting the birthday Pokémon gift as it will be my birthday month when I go.

Depends on where to, honestly...
I don't like travelling so much these days since I associate it with a negative memory but overall, not really

I am a sovereign citizen. I am not driving, I am traveling. I don't pay my debts with fiat currency, I use my signature as legal tender. 😉 No but really, yeah, I like traveling. Driving, flying, I'll go anywhere, anytime for whatever reason. 😎 Well... a good reason, of course. 😅 I've actually driven 5 hours to a different state just to go to an arcade that had the only arcade machine of Neo Geo Turf Masters in the whole U.S. The only other ones are in Spain and Britain. 🤯 Of course, I took the opportunity to visit the local town and stuff (it was raining, I brought my golf clubs in vain) but it was fun nonetheless. 😁

I'm not a huge fan of travelling. I find it pretty stressful honestly. Most of the time I'm worried about something going wrong. But I wonder how much of that is due to actually travelling, and how much of that is due to the people I travel with 😅 I wouldn't mind going on a trip with friends one day just to see whether that's as stressful as past experiences.

Back