• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like shopping at a mall or online?

For clothes, mall or online?

• Mall 100%

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Online 100%

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Half and Half

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • I don’t have a mall near me, so online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i prefer to shop in-person!
i’m a 5’9 girlie and clothes never fit me properly, so i’d rather try things on before making a purchase.

I prefer online as it's easier for me. Also, if I'm ordering clothes I feel you can take your time to try them on properly without feeling rushed.

Online is much more convenient but some things need to be tried on or seen in person. In general I usually order online.

I love malls 😭💕 I live in a small town that doesn't have an actual mall (we have a ~shopping centre~ with all of like. 5 stores.) Whenever I am in a big city I love visiting malls!! Wandering around them is so fun for me and I love getting fun mall food. Whenever @Saylor and I are together we end up spending a lot of time in malls because i think they're neat lol

I do find myself ordering things online though solely because they aren't available near me otherwise. I prefer buying things in person - I like being able to touch or try on the item before I buy it and returning something I've bought from a local store is easier than returning something online.

Malls are still very active where I live and I enjoy going to them. It's also nice to be able to see the product irl first!

However, like others have said, online shopping is much more convenient and I find it easier to find good prices for items online

I'm not a fan of malls but I absolutely prefer to buy offline. Especially clothing, I have never bought and never will buy clothing online, except for one scarf that I first checked out in a store and later bought online since it was a lot cheaper. Like, first checking and trying the product offline would be a must for clothing to me. Not like I buy much clothing recently, only about 2-4 pieces a year.

I find shopping malls a bit overwhelming because of how busy they are, so I tend to buy things online when I can! I buy clothes in person, so I can try them on, since it would be more of a hassle otherwise. If I don't want to wait for delivery, I'll usually order it online and pick it up! Sometimes I venture into the mall to the bookstore, which might be one of the few exceptions! There are other reasons I might go to a mall though. 😊💜

The nearest shopping centres to me are all like 15+ miles away and don't sell anything I would even TOLERATE and I'm nyot even allowed to LOOK at online shops (parents...) syo... Nyeither, I guess?

I love the convenience of online shopping but nothing compares to a real mall! Its so fun to marvel and look at all the products… plus no shipping wait xD

Malls give me nothing but the creeps especially since i played silent hill 3 not too long ago i just avoid it altogether and stick to shoping online these days.

I prefer buying clothes in person. I sometimes sew and still have trouble getting my correct body measurements correct. Shopping in person removes that burden for the most part.

For everything else that is non perishable, I prefer shopping online 100%. My county doesn’t give a lot of variety when it comes to stores.

I like shopping mostly online since I hate leaving the house. I do like going to bookstores though; I’ll still order the book online since it’s cheaper on Amazon most of the time. There are some items I’d rather be in the store to buy than online though.

I prefer getting clothing on person because I guess I'm a complex shape. I like to get groceries in person too. But everything else I prefer online.

I've been itching to go to a mall lately and we have two here that are really nice. The unfortunate part is that they're both extremely popular and that just comes with living in a big city. So I don't want to particularly go just for fun or window shopping because the crowds/traffic. I do really like online shopping since it's easier to find sizes/colors, however I hate returning items when it doesn't work out.

Back