Do you like or dislike coffe?

i love, love, love, coffee !!
i use to make it every day for my dad from the ages four until twelve, and i started drinking it when i was about ten. i can't drink it without some milk and a teaspoon of sugar though because the pure bitterness bothers me a fair bit.

I absolutely hate the taste of coffee. The only good thing about it is if you're too tired and need some caffeine, but I just drink a can of coke in the morning if I barley got any sleep or I'll just try not to fall asleep in my classes.

i really like coffee , and it's useful for when i miscalculate how much sleep i really need hahaa

I remember as a kid I used to detest it. Loooove the smell of it, just couldn't drink it. Now I'm obsessed with whatever iced coffee I can get my hands on, haha

(Dunkin' Donut's Blueberry muffin coffee is a personal fave ♥)

i used to really hate coffee and its taste until the exam season came up when i would force myself to drink it to stay awake for studying so now it's my favourite drink aside from green tea as i'm always tired because i don't get enough sleep at night and i try not to drink coffee too much or else i'll get a caffeine crash so green tea is always my friendlier alternative to wake me up a little bit, and it's very good for you!!:)

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like coffee.
I'd rather drink tea.

I LOVE coffee, I drink it every day, i don't think I could function without it ;;

Back