• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like mint?

Mint?

• Total voters
not a fan of mint anywhere in any of its forms. you won't see me hitting up mint chocolate ice cream

Really enjoy mint chocolate but I have to be in the right mood to fancy it. Mint choc chip ice cream is also good and a nice treat, but overall mint isn’t one of my favourite flavours.

I love mint! I especially like them in savoury dish. 😊

I find mint rather pleasant! It's refreshing, especially as an icecream flavor or paired with dark chocolate.

I love mint! Mint chocolate candies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, mint tea, peppermints. I love them all!

Generally, yes, but it’s a little strong in toothpaste.

Also, mint ice cream does not! Taste! Like! Toothpaste!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like it in most sweets! (Peppermint especially; it's easily my favorite mint variety by far.) I'm not a huge fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream though—I like a little mint with my chocolate, not a little chocolate with my mint. 😅 I haven't had any savory dishes with mint in them so I'm not sure how I'd feel about it there.

i hate mint so much lmao 100000 mint leaves burn in eternal hellfire i HATE MINT

I have been conditioned to associate mint/peppermint with non-edible things like toothpaste, mouthwash, etc, so I can't stand mint with anything edible, feels wrong. The closest I can get to finding it acceptable is with a mint julep, but I would never order that for myself when I could have something tastier!

I think Mint is probably one of my favorite frequencies and tastes. Mint chocolate ice cream is a slight esception, but thats just because Im not a huge fan of ice cream. All the other mint flavored products have been ok in my book, very yummy.

Now Mint the squirrel is cute, but I love mu my little Mint Bunny more. It was one of my name susgestions

*Mint Bunnies!*

Yes I like mint. I like mint in sweets and in ice cream. Mint is usually the chewing gum I prefer.

Yes. Sweet mint tastes better than peppermint. Sweet mint tastes good as a candy and on most confectionery. Mint also smells good as a candle. I like getting the eucalyptus mint candles from Bath & Body Works.

Yeah I like it, though it depends on what it's in. I really love the thin mints (dark chocolate with a mint filling). I also like those thin mint cookies, but I haven't had them in a long time now that I think about it...

I LOVE mint! Peppermint is my favorite flavor and scent and I get so excited when October rolls around because that is the start of peppermint flavor season.

minty things make me think of gum and toothpaste so not really? i also hate it when it's paired up in sweets like chocolate. i don't really like peppermint either and will usually opt out for a candy/different flavoured candy cane come winter time. i only really use mint in teas if i'm feeling sick or feel a cold coming on in the winter time.

Back