• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like mint?

Mint?

• Total voters

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Switch
2944-5199-8685
White Tulip
White Rose
White Rose
White Violet
Purple Violet
Red Tulip
White Tulip
I was curious about this, as I know people tend to love it or hate it. But do you like mint flavour?

Mint is my favourite flavour, I love it in chocolate, lollies, salads, pretty much anything!
As there is only one objectively correct answer in this situation, I expect the poll to be very one sided, but- nah I'm genuinely curious though

No. I'm not a fan of squirrel villagers, especially snooty ones.

I'm joking, haha. I know this is about the flavor. I do like mint ice cream. I'm not big on chocolate in general, but mint milk chocolate is tolerable. Dark chocolate is trash to me.

i love mint!! i love the actual herb itself and the flavour in chocolate. especially the mint chocolate lindt balls, yum :lemon:

Yes I like mint, especially those little chocolates you get around Christmas called After Eights

I like mint, or some kind of mint, I sometimes have allergic reaction to spearmint but peppermint is okay. I plenty in my garden.

I love mint chip ice cream but for everything else I think it's fine but not my favourite. Like I prefer non-mint chocolate bars to the mint ones.

Depends on the context! Mint gum is okay. I've grown to like mint in drinks. But sometimes when I have it on food (like vietnamese food), it can be a little too strong for my taste

There are some exceptions where I do like it, but generally I'm not much of a mint person.

I love mint ice-cream, I like mint chocolate, but I don't really like fresh mint as a flavour.

i voted yes, but it depends for me— i’m actually very picky when it comes to mint haha. i like mint with chocolate, mint-flavoured gum, and mint ice cream, but i don’t like “clean” mint (ex. toothpaste, which is unfortunate since i use it 2+ times a day), or mint in sauces, dressings, or in meals.

After eight is like one of my favorit sweets. I really hope you tried this one. I also use mint to cook from time to time.

I like peppermint rather a lot. I used to carry a lot in my bag. I was eating mint ice cream just a bit ago. Mint is good.

I actually can understand why some people don't like it, though. Some people really don't like the "just brushed my teeth" feeling that it comes with, and how it changes the flavor any food you eat for however long it takes to for the aftertaste to die down. I personally love the feeling of freshness that comes with that, but agree that the timing needs to be strategic.

I like it in chocolate and I also like peppermint.
I don't get to have mint chocolate very often, though...

I'm not a huge fan of mint. Like I'll eat it, but I won't necessarily enjoy it as I would with other flavors.

I love mint anything! Especially mint chocolate and mint tea. Some mint ice cream tastes a bit toothpastey, but I still love it as ice cream with chocolate chunks.

I like peppermint rather a lot. I used to carry a lot in my bag. I was eating mint ice cream just a bit ago. Mint is good.

I actually can understand why some people don't like it, though. Some people really don't like the "just brushed my teeth" feeling that it comes with, and how it changes the flavor any food you eat for however long it takes to for the aftertaste to die down. I personally love the feeling of freshness that comes with that, but agree that the timing needs to be strategic.
I can understand that. I was that child that used to eat the toothpaste until my parents found out and told me it was bad for me though, so I guess it’s never really bothered me 🤣

I love mint. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is easily my favorite kind, and I loved those mint Kit Kats before they discontinued them.

I love mint : ) mint choco flavored desserts just do something for me

Back