• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you got Cats in your town ?

Are they really the most popular villagers?
Hm. I have Tom and Kid Cat, and I'm looking to get Ankha. It had nothing to do with them being cats really, though (except for Tom who looks like Tom from Tom & Jerry). I did really want some dog villagers, but I have poop luck with getting them in my campsite. *cries*

~

ALL the cats. Well, not really. I really want Ankha eventually, but currently Kiki, Mitzi, and Kabuki. Mitzi is probably going to move eventually.

Are they really the most popular villagers?
Hm. I have Tom and Kid Cat, and I'm looking to get Ankha. It had nothing to do with them being cats really, though (except for Tom who looks like Tom from Tom & Jerry). I did really want some dog villagers, but I have poop luck with getting them in my campsite. *cries*

aw , actually i have a dog villager that I'm trying to make her move out , Its Daisy and she's the longest that I've had in my town . Ive had her since i got my town but i would love her to explore more than my town c: , i could pm you if she's moving or not .

aw , actually i have a dog villager that I'm trying to make her move out , Its Daisy and she's the longest that I've had in my town . Ive had her since i got my town but i would love her to explore more than my town c: , i could pm you if she's moving or not .
*GASP~!*
Yes please! Daisy is so cute and I need a normie after Poppy moved out today~!
By the way, your username is very punny.

*GASP~!*
Yes please! Daisy is so cute and I need a normie after Poppy moved out today~!
By the way, your username is very punny.

<3 I've been trying to void her *tear* but i have to :c
She still hasn't ping me for a while but i have this method of getting villagers to move c:

And thanks x) i like your avatar . I forgot the anime but i watched it >w< and its hilarious !

I have Lolly and Felicity.
A lot of my previous villagers have been cats as well.

I have Kabuki at the moment, and my two dreamies are cats haha. The cats are cute in this game! I don't mind filling up my town with cats only but I want to get to know other species as well. I love cats in real life too, too bad you can't pet the ones here (that would be considered rude, wouldn't it? :p)

I've got felicity and punchy, but I'm cycling them out to re-plot their houses ;o;

But for this town I'm planning to get all cat/lion villagers TvT

I have Olivia! She's nice but not my favorite, but she matched my main town's theme, so I kept her.

Kabuki and Lolly are my two favorite cats, though. I would love them as permanents if I were ever going to properly set up another town.

Last edited:
I have Ankha in my town and previous I had Lolly and Rosie but I liked Ankha the best, her design is just so unique! I love it.

I have Felicity and she's been in my town for about a year now. I think she's the most adorable cat villager and I still can't get over how cute she is. She's staying forever <3
I also like Monique, Olivia and Tom, but my town is already full ;~;

Back