• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you got Cats in your town ?

Koala_Tea_

hi, im chloster
Bells
Switch
5446-4737-1499
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cats are like the most popular villagers so far and i wonder if you got Cats .

i so far have 1 but another one is moving in from my campsite .

i love Cats , they're adorbs !

i have Felicity & Tom (he's coming soon)

if you got cats , who is it ?

c:

I am getting one,Kid Cat in Thanksgiving,a really kind friend's holding him for me currently :>

I have Olivia! I swapped her for Diana, because I just adore cats so much :3

I'm also gonna get Kiki from a friend because I adore Kiki's Delivery Service and I've always called my old towns Koriko, so it's kinda a homage to her.

But yaaas I love the cats. They're my favourites.

I have Lolly, Tom and Ankha. Lolly and Tom were starters, Ankha I wanted since before I started playing ACNL.
I also have three bunnies and two chickens, so it's not like the cats are my favorite species. It just happened to end up like this.

I have Olivia! I swapped her for Diana, because I just adore cats so much :3

I'm also gonna get Kiki from a friend because I adore Kiki's Delivery Service and I've always called my old towns Koriko, so it's kinda a homage to her.

But yaaas I love the cats. They're my favourites.

Wow , you're the first to give up Diana (in my book)
Diana is literally number 1 in Tier One , the popularity of popular . but i would give her up too for a cat >w< i honestly think cats are worth more than deers/antelopes .

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Lolly, Tom and Ankha. Lolly and Tom were starters, Ankha I wanted since before I started playing ACNL.
I also have three bunnies and two chickens, so it's not like the cats are my favorite species. It just happened to end up like this.

>W< omgeee ! you got Lolly , she used to been my dreamie but i switched her for Kiki . You're lucky you got Lolly as your starter ;w; .

Wow , you're the first to give up Diana (in my book)
Diana is literally number 1 in Tier One , the popularity of popular . but i would give her up too for a cat >w< i honestly think cats are worth more than deers/antelopes .

K this is gonna sound totally hipster wannabe lame, but I gave up Diana mainly because I saw her in every single dream town ever. I was just sick of seeing her. Before anyone throws a shoe at me or anything, I totally can understand why people love her and if you love her that's super cool. Good for you. But I was just bored of her.

/Yes I'm aware I do have a few higher tier villagers. Yes I'm a hypocrite. Plz no one shout at me. I know people get fired up about their villagers. If you like her that's cool.

I love the deers but yeah, I'm pretty set on the cats tbh. Seriously I've given away 4 deer (for free of course). But if I didn't already have a Kiki reserved (from the same friend whom I gave Diana!) I would easily pay 20 mil + for her. The cats are worth it in my opinion.

Contrary to my Diana hipster hating something cuz it's popularness, I smile insanely every time I see a cat town. They are just so goddamn cute :3

K this is gonna sound totally hipster wannabe lame, but I gave up Diana mainly because I saw her in every single dream town ever. I was just sick of seeing her. Before anyone throws a shoe at me or anything, I totally can understand why people love her and if you love her that's super cool. Good for you. But I was just bored of her.

/Yes I'm aware I do have a few higher tier villagers. Yes I'm a hypocrite. Plz no one shout at me. I know people get fired up about their villagers. If you like her that's cool.

I love the deers but yeah, I'm pretty set on the cats tbh. Seriously I've given away 4 deer (for free of course). But if I didn't already have a Kiki reserved (from the same friend whom I gave Diana!) I would easily pay 20 mil + for her. The cats are worth it in my opinion.

Contrary to my Diana hipster hating something cuz it's popularness, I smile insanely every time I see a cat town. They are just so goddamn cute :3

I know how you feel >w< cat town is what I'm trying to achieve with also some koalas , and cubs . <3

I currently have 2, Ankha and Purrl. I had Rosie and Tom before and I'd love to have them back sometime. I love the cats too!

In my main town, the only cat there is Ankha. In my second town, I've had Tabby and Lolly.

I've got Kiki and I wuv her. When I start my second town, I'm thinking of Tom my Cranky cause he seems really cool :)

I've got one cat in my town, the fabulous Katt! and she ain't leaving any time soon either, I think she's amaze :-D

I have Mitzi, Rudy, Bob, Felicity, Rosie, and Katt in my town right now, and I used to have Olivia as well. Cats are my favorite species in Animal Crossing.

I didnt notice that I wanted cats in my town too. I have Ankha and Tangy in my town and planning on getting Kid Cat. I want to get Rosie or Lolly too soon... Im a little confused actually :D

I have ankha! she has such a wonderful design. and I agree, the cats are super cute. I wouldn't mind getting rosie, lolly, or felicity either.

Back